GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Getting MAP sensor codes and rich idle codes - please advise

2019mk75gti

Car(s)
2019 gti
Hey there people,

I have a 2019 gti running eqt stage 2 E85 ecu tune and stage 2 eqt tcu tune eqt and I’m getting some strange codes and was wondering if anyone could offer insight.

p0413 secondary air switching Valve open circuit (pretty sure I have a melted combination valve. This started shortly after running stage two for a while)
P1158 manifold pressure sensor implausible signal (started happening intermittently 1-2 months ago and went away when I got my new MAP sensor)
P0106 manifold barometric pressure sensor implausible signal (also began 1-2 months ago but not consistent and went away after new MAP sensor)
P2188 bank1 system too rich at idle
(Again started 1-2 months ago but not consistent and stopped after new MAP sensor)

I know I do have a broken SAI pump or valve because that start in shortly after running stage two boost and seems to be a common failure.

I have replaced the MAP sensor and for a while all of the codes other than the SAI code went away.

Recently the codes related to rich idle and MAP sensor are now back within a month of buying a new sensor.

are these codes by any chance related to me having a broken SAI pump/valve and might all go away from a new SAI pump / combi Valve rather than yet ANOTHER MAP sensor ?

They seem to have started a couple of months after I started getting the P0413 which is why I assumed they were unrelated but now I’m starting to suspect they might be very much related.

any thoughts or insights?

Thanks in advance