GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
If the fuzzy bit beads water, it'd clean off salt real easy in the winter. Also, it's a great idea for NVH - it seems it would be less material and weight add for NVH rejection than additional insulation.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Okay, let me rephrase. Always picking at me here. :D

On a vacation out west, we had a Dodge Grand Caravan for a rental car, since we were with my cousins. I drove it a few times. :D

Yea, sorry lil brofus. I can be a bit dickish at times. :)

I'm 17... I'm not like the rest of the kids my age, or most of them at least. :D(

Says every 17 year old ever...

See what I mean? :D:laugh:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Yea, sorry lil brofus. I can be a bit dickish at times. :)

Says every 17 year old ever...

See what I mean? :D:laugh:

1.) It's all good. :laugh:

2.) This is coming from a 17 year old who has not taken a single selfie. Proud of that right there. My generation is a bunch of lemmings really.

3.) I have 1,873 posts.. I'm on here way too much. :D

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
What say you about the blurple?? Dude does not like it, I do....

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
I haven't particularly seen this fuzzy carpet under the skirt of the BMWs but often times you'll get more out of hardened bake out sealant than felt sheets from an NVH. standpoint

If anything it get dirty and is harder to clean. I hate felt like material under bodies.

EDIT: Giggitty.

This.

That's a solid point. I'll deal with that when I have kids. (Never) ;)

No kids club. Disposable income and free time galore. I signed up years ago.

"Listen here, intern... you will refer to me as Mr. Balls... and you will LIKE it."

Sounds about right.

"I'm not like other girls!" - every girl in the world

Rofl.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
Car rolled in the garage last night after I inexplicably left it in neutral with the ebrake off, while fucking around with something in idrive. Scratched the fuck out of the lower rear defuser when I opened the garage this morning. M Performance rear defuser just got pushed to the front of the mods list. So pissed, what an idiot.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI SE 6MT
At least you just scratched your diffuser rather than having the car roll all the way down your driveway into the street or another car or something... last time you make that mistake! :)

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Car rolled in the garage last night after I inexplicably left it in neutral with the ebrake off, while fucking around with something in idrive. Scratched the fuck out of the lower rear defuser when I opened the garage this morning. M Performance rear defuser just got pushed to the front of the mods list. So pissed, what an idiot.

Sorry to hear that man… what a bummer. It could be worse though, we all make dumb mistakes sometimes.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
At least you just scratched your diffuser rather than having the car roll all the way down your driveway into the street or another car or something... last time you make that mistake! :)

I've already done that.

I had an 89' Chevy Corsica for my 1st car. It was a 5 speed and my folks bought me a remote stater for it. Problem was you had to leave it in neutral with the ebrake on for the starter to work. We lived half way up a relatively steep hill. I parked the car one night, got halfway up the driveway when I heard the ebrake release and the car started flying down the street. It crossed the street went across a lawn and through a huge snowbank, it stopped with the rear bumper resting on the back tire of a saturn. No damage. If the wheel was turned any other way it would have been a 3000lb projectile headed into someone's house.

Sorry to hear that man… what a bummer. It could be worse though, we all make dumb mistakes sometimes.

Thanks, I'm ok with it, since I didn't care for the look of that defuser.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
FoST spotting continues....

Status
Not open for further replies.