GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Stoptech ST-41 Big Brake Kit - Red - SOLD

inc55

Go Kart Champion
SOLD

Up for sale are some amazing brakes from Stoptech. This company sure knows what they are doing when they designed this kit. They perfectly integrated with my 15 GTI and did not display any front bias. The kit is in excellent condition. The calipers don't have any scratches on them and with a more thorough cleaning will look like new. The performance you get from this kit is second to non. Such confidence is achieved when driving. I highly recommend this setup for personal safety. These brakes engage very quickly and offer some serious g-force when stopping (surprisingly, without the tires skidding). They look amazing and don't require any spacers for the stock Austins or 18" audi peelers. This kit is also significantly lighter than any VW stock brakes and you save on unsprung weight which does add to overall performance. As you can tell from the remaining pad life, these brakes were not used that much. Ever since I got my GTI I have always wanted better brakes and this kit filled that void. I am trading my car in and went back to stock. I am asking for $800 shipped. I paid over $1400 for this kit. Shipping will have to be in two separate boxes which adds to my shipping costs. I will cover the PayPal fee's as well and fully insure everything.

Kit Details:

Stoptech ST-41 Big Brake Kit

Red 4 pot calipers

328mm rotors

Caliper carrier

Pads and Stainless Steel lines.

Brake pad part number is 63-308-0608. They are the D608 pads. Wouldn't hurt to verify this info. They cost about $50 for a set.

Kit part number is 82.895.5N00.72

Last edited:

ckuhns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf Sportwagen
Any idea if these will bolt up on a ‘19 GSW? Been searching with that part number and am having trouble finding answers.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Any idea if these will bolt up on a ‘19 GSW? Been searching with that part number and am having trouble finding answers.
You may need to swap out the front knuckles.

inc55

Go Kart Champion

So, I went to ECS Tuning's website and searched for a BBK for your car and found a stoptech kit. I then changed the vehicle info to my car and the same kit also fit my car. I guess as long as the caliper carriers fit then it should fit your car. Maybe there is something I am missing. I don't think the knuckle needs to be changed.

inc55

Go Kart Champion
Are the pads with this kit about the same size as stock non-PP pads. They look fairly small in the picture.
They are about the same size but in this case size doesn’t matter as these brakes have 4 powerful pistons squeezing these pads together.