GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM Euro Rear Headrests, Xuji Wheel Wrap, and more misc. interior items

Bud1

I have a few bits from my MK7.5 GTI that I sold two weeks ago. All in excellent condition, much of it brand new. I am near Philadelphia, PA if anyone wants to pick up items locally.

OEM Euro Rear Headrests - $SOLD

Xuji Wheel Wrap - $SOLD
This is black perforated leather on the sides and suede on the top and bottom. It is for a DSG car only and it has the red stitching. I never got around to installing this and have since sold the car. It will look like this with red stitching.

OEM Roadside Assistance Bag - $50 shipped
Brand new, nothing was ever used in this. Sold the car and have no need for this set-up.

Misc. interior items $50 picked up in Philly suburbs.
-Heatshield store windshield shade
-Audi 12v plug
-OEM Emergency triangle (part #000093055AA fits in the rear hatch area – it's a slot left empty by VW for US-spec cars)
Hoping to sell this all together locally given the randomness and low value items...I can't be bothered with shipping this stuff.

Also (not pictured) I have OEM Rubber Monster Floormats
I took these out of the car right after buying it in favor of OEM carpeted mats. These are in storage and I’ll grab them next weekend and upload photos. $50 local pickup only.

Check my other posts for a few other items for sale (OEM jack pad set-up, OBD11, Helix Sub, OEM mirrors). Send me a PM if you're interested in anything.

Attachments

• headrest.jpg
    headrest.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 696
  • headrest 2.jpg
    headrest 2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 688
  • xuji.jpg
    xuji.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 670
  • xuji2.jpg
    xuji2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 656
  • Roadside.jpg
    Roadside.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 657
  • Roadside 2.jpg
    Roadside 2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 647
  • sunshade.jpg
    sunshade.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 646
  • triangle 2.jpg
    triangle 2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 653
  • 12v.jpg
    12v.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 655
  • triangle.jpg
    triangle.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 648
Last edited:

Bud1

Bump. Headrests sold. I have a brand new Helix subwoofer I’ll be posting for sale this weekend once I get a chance to snap some photos.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The Xuji cover, I assume it comes with everything it normally should? Thread, tape, needle, trim tool, etc...

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Bud1

The Xuji cover, I assume it comes with everything it normally should? Thread, tape, needle, trim tool, etc...

Correct - everything that originally arrived with it would be included. I opened the package only to take photos.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Correct - everything that originally arrived with it would be included. I opened the package only to take photos.
Cool. I'll take it. I'll send you a PM.