GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM Austins (4x) - $350 OBO - SOLD

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
Just in time for winter if you're looking for a spare set of wheels to mount winter tires on.

Posting my Austins for sale. They've been off the car for a while. I think I had about 20k miles on the wheels when they were taken off.

2 still have OEM Hankook AS tires with minimal tread. All 4 are cleaned up and ready for sale. (Pictures attached)
3 are in excellent condition, one has a minor blemish (pictured) but is otherwise in great condition as well. No bends or cracks.

I thought about keeping them (which is why they've been off the car so long) but now I just need them out of my garage.

As title says priced at $350 but willing to hear offers!
PM if interested! Willing to ship (we'll just have to work out costs associated)

pics in link below:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/svkLNX6MirYj1ynF8

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
This is a repost. Had a lot of stuff come up and unfortunately couldn't follow through on the sale when I originally posted these.
These are still available and in exactly the same condition as when I last posted. Just taking up space in my garage. Willing to ship at buyers expense, but will try to find the most reasonable shipping cost. (last time I checked it was FedEx)

Alpha61

Passed Driver's Ed
If available, let me know

Alpha61

Passed Driver's Ed
In the DFW area (west Fort Worth)

Alpha61

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok, please do. I’m ready with cash if it falls thru today.

BlackDog68

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16 GTI autobahn dsg
Just giving positive review for this seller, quick responses , good pricing and fast shipping!