GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Koni Yellow Sport Rear Shock Absorbers

jmason

Go Kart Newbie
Koni Sport Adjustable shocks allow drivers to adjust damping to match specific driving conditions quickly. Adjusting these shocks will take your vehicle from street to track. A versatile suspension for all of your daily driving needs and track days. Adjustment accomplished by collapsing the shock and twisting the rod. This requires removal of the shock from the car.

These were on my car about 25k miles. All highway, a couple of track days. Some superficial wear on the paint from the strut skirt is evident in the photos, but otherwise, they work as good as new. I'm selling because I switched to coilovers.

Included in the sale are the OEM upper mounts and OEM strut skirts, making installation on your car easy as pull and replace.

Shocks are $350 new, mounts are $110 new, and strut skirts are $27 new, for a total of $487. Offered at $250 pickup in DMV, $290 shipped to CONUS.

jmason

Go Kart Newbie
It was pointed out to me that the shocks can be purchased for $116 each, not $175 from the source I quoted. Sooo, I'll adjust the offering price downward by $120 to $130 pickup, $160 shipped CONUS.

jmason

Go Kart Newbie
Price Drop:
$100 pickup, $130 shipped.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Any issues, leaks etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmason

Go Kart Newbie