GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Eurodyne PowerTap cable $100 shipped

Kei_Loper

Ready to race!
I decided that I'm not going to flash tune my GTi, so I've been holding on to this cable, and now will no longer need it since I have a number of other programs to use for logging and code clearing.

Nothing wrong with the cable, can be used on any car as long as you pay for the credits to flash it (8 credits is enough for a full package of stage tunes which never need to be paid for again)

This will save you $100 plus shipping charges compared to if you were to go out and buy the credits with the cable from any vendor. :) It's not advertised usually for some reason, but the Eurodyne Flash software also offers various logging options, and code clearing (maybe even coding judging by a screenshot on the website, but I never tried that). The cables are also the same whether you're flashing the ECU or the DSG/TCU, and it's $100 cheaper if you do the DSG and all have the ECU tune. ?

Cable attached to my laptop this morning for proof of functionality

Flash options when connected to car on Eurodyne servers

Cable serial number validation complete, and credit purchase options

All shots are taken from this morning for this sale, if you require any other information, please ask. $100obo shipped to the continental US. ??

Kei

Last edited:

rr1santos

Ready to race!
why does it list your vin?? is it tagged to it?

Kei_Loper

Ready to race!
No, I just plugged it in and booted the software so that you can see that it works. I've already used the same cable on my mk6 GLi and a friend's GTi. They are not tied to a vehicle at all, that's why in the shot of the available tunes you see that it says 8 credits required, and 0 credits available. Showing that you can use it on any vehicle you want.

You can use the cable on as many vehicles that you want, the license isn't kept that way. The license is the car itself, so once you've flashed, you can use any cable that you want from anyone that you want, but if you've never flashed before, then you have to buy credits first, and then you will have a license for the car itself.

Kei

Last edited: