GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Built engine 2015 A3

joedubs

Go Kart Champion
Shared album link:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/tnBoKsRQBqaqeqGw6

I'm listing my 2015 A3 Premium with nav. The car currently shows just over 106k miles but will continue to go up [slowly]. The built motor was installed at 102,626 miles. The donor engine came out of a 2019 Arteon (DLR engine code).

The car made ~508awhp and ~465awtq on what I would consider a conservative tune on e65. 32psi spike with a taper to 30psi at 7000. It spools hard and reaches peak torque ~3800rpm, but the L500 is out of air up top.

I've owned the car for 3 years and I've put approx 17k miles on it. I purchased it at 89k from a local dealership. It had been leased, bought out, and then eventually traded in. The car was completely stock when I got it, and the body shows normal signs of daily use. I bought it as a second car, it eventually turned into a project. I've done one track day with it before the built motor went in.

This is my 4th MQB car. I'm quite familiar with them. I've been involved in MQB tuning for a few years and the car is currently tuned by me. It is genuinely quick and a complete sleeper on the stock wheels, but it is time I turned my attention back to my Golf and some other projects.

No joy rides. Potential buyers can see what it does, but the car will be sold on a low boost tune and any buyer will be responsible for getting the car tuned by the tuner of their choice.

Engine Details:
83mm 10:1 JE pistons
DM Forged rods
ACL Race bearings
Iabed baffled oil pan
ARP head studs
Supertech intake and +1mm exhaust valves, titanium retainers.
Supertech valve springs
DLR (facelift Golf R/Arteon cams)
Galano Intake manifold + fuel rail
DBV2 hpfp AN fuel cap
CSF upgraded radiator

Bolts ons:
Littco L500
Trackslag catted 4in downpipe
Racingline intake
Littco upgraded charge piping
IE intercooler
APR catch can
Milltek rear muffler, black tips.

Fueling:
925CC MPI
PTFE line from the tank
Ethanol sensor
RS3 in tank LPFP

Suspension and Brakes (Installed approx 10k miles ago)
Bilstein B8
H&R Sport springs
Tiguan 340mm front calipers + Ferodo DS2500 pads
Rotors, lines, and dust shields replaced all the way around.
17" stock wheels (the CH-R's in some photos NOT INCLUDED)

Interior
Q3 S line perforated steering wheel (with paddles)
Back up camera retrofit
Recaro Sportster GT (cloth) on planted technology brackets

The bad stuff:
I got tapped in a parking lot. I reported it to the police so it shows on the carfax, though I never bothered to get it fixed. I've seen worse damage from parallel parking. Close up pictures in the album
The shifter throws an intermittent code for Park Position sensor implausible signal. It's a known issue and there's a TSB for it.
Trunk liner is missing
Again, normal wear and tear for a multi-owner 9 year old car that was actually driven.
The built motor is loud on cold starts, normal for forged pistons.

original_e53b7440-67e9-4c02-b76f-09338e99e2bc_PXL_20240303_172050111 (1).jpg

PXL_20240419_222315145.MP.jpg
Asking 22k - there is *no* lien, the title is ready to be signed.