GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2019 Golf R, 6spd, APR+, White, 12k miles

Fatnslow

Car(s)
2019 VW Golf R
I have a 2019 VW Golf R, w/manual for sale.

I bought the car in 2020 from the original owner - a female military officer. She sold the car because she had a kid and wanted a taller vehicle. They put on Continental DWS all-season tires and did the center armrest mod to allow for storage.

I am looking to sell the car because I WFH. I barely drive the car and want to sell it to someone that wants to drive the car like it was meant to be driven. Adult owned its whole life and garage stored. Never raced, never dropped the clutch or did burnouts. Clutch is 100% OK and does not slip. There is a small scratch on the front bumper due to me scrapping it over a parking block. It was too low for the sensors. I took a close up of it in the picture section (see link below).

The mod list is very short and is as follows:
APR+ tune - tuned since ~5k miles
Euro OEM spare tire kit from ECS
Xpel Ultimate+ PPF on anything front facing - whole hood, 6 inches of roof, A-pillar, front bumper, front quarter panels, side mirrors, headlights, door handles, area around door edges, rear bumper step, rear splash area
Xpel Prime XR window tint on all 4 windows + rear window
Suma aspherical blue tinted side mirrors with defrost and BSM
Weathertech Lasercut FloorLiner - front and rear set

VIN history shows that the car was damaged in the front. My neighbor pulled into her parking spot while I was loading my car and she hit my car. I ended up replacing the front bumper + other odd and ends. No damage to radiator, no leaking, no engine damage, no frame damage. All parts were replaced with VW OEM parts and paint matched. All work was done by a certified VW repair shop (that also happens to be a certified porsche repair shop). It was a long wait to get my car back but it was worth the wait for top tier workmanship. After the fix, the front parking sensors were recalibrated at a VW dealership. The PPF was installed after this incident. I have pictures + paperwork for the repair.

Oil was replaced at 3k, 5k, and 10k.

KBB is putting this at 42.6k for private party. My autotrader ad is listed for 43k, but I am willing to help you all out and sell for 42k. If you message me on autotrader, just mention this post.

Pictures can be found on the autotrader ad here: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=629705856