GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 19" Cadiz takeoffs

ubersoph

21 miles on them, literally drove from the dealership to my house for removal. Includes tires.

1500 obo. Will ship but that's on you.

Located in southern WI but travel to Chicago and Twin Cities regularly.

Last edited:

Jlungo

Ready to race!
21 miles on them, literally drove from the dealership to my house for removal. Includes tires.

1500 obo. Will ship but that's on you.

Located in southern WI but travel to Chicago and Twin Cities regularly.
Picturessss please [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Sure thing, I'll take the tire stack down this evening for pictures (though really they are just stock Cadiz wheels with stock tires lol).
Dont bother then lol. Just wanted to see any if any wear. Trying to get wheel ideas to replace my stocks

ubersoph

Dont bother then lol. Just wanted to see any if any wear. Trying to get wheel ideas to replace my stocks

Eh it's no worries. Needs to happen anyway if I want to seriously sell these. It's getting close to spring :).

Cossieian

Passed Driver's Ed
Can you ship to the UK ??

ubersoph

The wheels were a little dusty on the tread from the drive home, I wiped one tire off to show that all the markings are still on the tire signifying newness.

Mk7user

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 2015
The wheels were a little dusty on the tread from the drive home, I wiped one tire off to show that all the markings are still on the tire signifying newness.

The treads may be dusty but the wheels look new for sure.
Nice Cadiz.
Wish I could afford them.
Good luck with your sale!

jordancoulter

any idea what it would cost to ship to 98177 Shoreline, Washington? I live in Canada but have family just over the border in Shoreline I could ship to to reduce cost... toughest part will be biting the terrible exchange rate right now. very interested though. thanks.

Jordan

casualsurfer

Ready to race!
any idea what it would cost to ship to 98177 Shoreline, Washington? I live in Canada but have family just over the border in Shoreline I could ship to to reduce cost... toughest part will be biting the terrible exchange rate right now. very interested though. thanks.

Jordan
The exchange rate now is awesome. Got two Canada Goose jackets in QC last year and saved over $400!