GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Found

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
Yeah I had the CTS plate also. It seems like relocating the catch can to above the power steering reservoir probably made the biggest difference (above the engine with the BMS cc, instead of below the engine with the CTS). Maybe I’m looking at catch cans all wrong since I don’t want my catch can filling up all the time? I also experience much much less smoke/ surge with the BMS cc.

Sorry for the thread jack, @nomunic
There's a thread somewhere that talks about why the standard pcv plate allows the fluid collected by the cts full unit to not fill the BMS one unless there's a crazy amount of g's in turns etc where the plate design catch cans don't allow them to go back into the motor hence catching everything. You run the BMS with the stock pcv I'm guessing?

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
There's a thread somewhere that talks about why the standard pcv plate allows the fluid collected by the cts full unit to not fill the BMS one unless there's a crazy amount of g's in turns etc where the plate design catch cans don't allow them to go back into the motor hence catching everything. You run the BMS with the stock pcv I'm guessing?
Yep. I think we discussed it in the other thread. BMS with stock pcv.