GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale: Samsung Gear S2 Classic

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i
Up for sale I have the Gear S2 classic (~3 generations old, but fully functional + still supported)

The gear S2 I've had for a while, but I haven't worn it in ages. The leather band is a little worn, so I'd recommend buying a new one (good ones aren't expensive on Amazon). I'd include the aforementioned band and the charging dock. You will need to use any micro-USB to connect the dock. Minor damage on watch face, but barely noticeable.

This particular watch features Samsung's signature rotating bezel, on-board health tracking features, and an AMOLED display. It will offer full functionality with Samsung devices, and slightly limited functionality with iOS and other android devices. It may not be the first choice if you're all about the latest and greatest, but for a simple, intuitive, and smooth entry into the world of wearable gadgets, this is an excellent device to play with.

It's still being supported by Samsung. In fact, it just received a major update this past week that improves battery life and performance!

I'd like $60 for the Gear S2, price includes shipping.

If you are interested, please feel free to PM me. I can also send pictures upon request. However, I highly suggest that you confirm that your phone would work as you want it to with the watch before buying!

Last edited: