GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2020

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
It's that time of year, folks... Secret Santa is back!

Link to 2017
Link to 2018
Link to 2019

The rules are simple:

1. PM me your home address by midnight, December 11th. Your forum name will be the contact on the shipping address. If you PM me your real name I will assume you want it on the label as well.
2. On Saturday, December 12th, I will randomize the list of participants and PM you a shipping address.
3. You will send a small flat rate USPS box with the contents of your choosing to that address. People have asked if they can use a larger box, that's entirely up to you.
4. Upon opening your package, you will take a photo of the contents and post on this thread.
5. Food is allowed. If you have a food allergy please include that in your PM to me so I can let your Santa know.
6. Must be over 21 to participate, alcohol has been known to be gifted.
7. Unfortunately due to outrageous shipping costs, this is limited to US members. Feel free to start your own for your area to spread the cheer around the globe.

Have fun with it! If you sign up and decide later you might be too busy just let me know before I start sending PM's.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Still waiting for dick gifts....

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Awwww yeah

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Pretty small crew this time around, bump it up...

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Come on ya'll...this is really fun! I seriously got door "GTI" logo puddle lamps and I gave away a legit VW GTI jacket to my pick.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Ok, I'm in this year! I've watched this for the past couple of years and figured it's time to join in. Merry Christmas everyone!!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Sorry, did I ask a difficult question? I'm sure I'm not the only one with this question.
It’s usually $20ish, but it can be more or less. The jacket I mailed was over $100, but got it for free, sooo