GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2020

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Last day to sign up ya'll!!!!!

It's $5 or whatever you want to spend......not that hard to do and by the amount of traffic in the off topic forum, it's not like ya'll are super busy.

Partake in the festivities!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Last day to sign up ya'll!!!!!

It's $5 or whatever you want to spend......not that hard to do and by the amount of traffic in the off topic forum, it's not like ya'll are super busy.

Partake in the festivities!

Don't get confused. The traffic in the off topic forum is only about 7 bored people going around and round in circles shouting "GIVE LINK".

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Don't get confused. The traffic in the off topic forum is only about 7 bored people going around and round in circles shouting "GIVE LINK".
It was a joke referencing another thread from yesterday...I have no clue how many frequent that place

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It was a joke referencing another thread from yesterday...I have no clue how many frequent that place

Damn. I stay (mostly) away for one day and miss something? I just figured it was a post about they Covid threat racking up 20 pages of replies a day...

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Damn. I stay (mostly) away for one day and miss something? I just figured it was a post about they Covid threat racking up 20 pages of replies a day...
lol....it was from the girl-asking-for-gift-advice thread

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie

$5?
Opps.
Spent much more than that.
Ready to ship.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Got my items setting in shopping cart. Has anyone shipped there present directly to the recipient from an online store? Would save the extra step of re-shipping from me to them. Could pm me suggestions to keep from clogging this thread. Thanks in advance!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

$5?
Opps.
Spent much more than that.
Ready to ship.
Yeah that was just random note...I've spent much more than that, but if funds limited....$5 below FTW

Got my items setting in shopping cart. Has anyone shipped there present directly to the recipient from an online store? Would save the extra step of re-shipping from me to them. Could pm me suggestions to keep from clogging this thread. Thanks in advance!
You could do that, once you get the address of your recipient.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Yeah that was just random note...I've spent much more than that, but if funds limited....$5 below FTW

You could do that, once you get the address of your recipient.
Any tips on how to? I'm new to the secret Santa online deal.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Generally speaking in the last 2 year of doing this, Its more than 5$ spent lol, its like 20-30 usually, some people get gti parts, tools to use while working on gti's, some people do research on their person and send personal items they may want like dicks in a box or cookies. Whatever you do, it always helps to add some candy, gum, little treats in there too. I sent someone 10mm socket last time and they didn't get it, now i'm pissed cuz I need one lol

Just go to page 1, and looks at the past years, we usually always post pictures of what you got and people say nice things.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Any tips on how to? I'm new to the secret Santa online deal.
Yeah....you'll get a PM tomorrow with who you are to give a gift and it will either have their name or screen name and their address.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Generally speaking in the last 2 year of doing this, Its more than 5$ spent lol, its like 20-30 usually, some people get gti parts, tools to use while working on gti's, some people do research on their person and send personal items they may want like dicks in a box or cookies. Whatever you do, it always helps to add some candy, gum, little treats in there too. I sent someone 10mm socket last time and they didn't get it, now i'm pissed cuz I need one lol

Just go to page 1, and looks at the past years, we usually always post pictures of what you got and people say nice things.
10mm socket....that magical socket that fits everything on our car somehow!