GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First GTI build is underway

bparrott

Started with APR Stage One Flash, then AWE Touring exhaust.

Coming....coil overs, new wheels and tires, down pipe, stage 2 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434411413.864523.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Looking forward to seeing what you do with your car! These threads are always fun to follow

I'm curious about the AWE Touring exhaust. I'm on the fence between this and their non-resonated Track version. How much louder is it over stock? Is ther a big difference between low throttle and stepping on it and getting the revs high? I am looking for something louder than stock with better tone, but not something that is going to draw too much attention.

bparrott

It definitely has a better tone but not louder at idle or under normal throttle than stock. Once you step on it, it gets louder and sounds much better than stock. I drive mine daily and need to use blue tooth for work related calls so louder all the time was no good for me. Absolutely no drone. You can add the down pipe and make it louder.

It's definitely hard to tell much difference at low revs. If you want louder all the time go track edition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk