GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fantastic Experience With Deutsche Auto Parts

finula127

Passed Driver's Ed
I have just spoken with a really fine gentleman, Paul, from this company. I am sourcing a Helix headlamp swop, and given the outstanding feedback I have read on these forums, I have happily placed my order for this simple DIY job. He even offered to cut one of the wires at no extra charge, impressive :rolleyes:

RRocket

Passed Driver's Ed
nice

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I have just spoken with a really fine gentleman, Paul, from this company. I am sourcing a Helix headlamp swop, and given the outstanding feedback I have read on these forums, I have happily placed my order for this simple DIY job. He even offered to cut one of the wires at no extra charge, impressive :rolleyes:

Their customer service has been great for me as well.

But what are you paying for shipping those to Canada? Must be $$$

pieguy

Ready to race!
LMAO!

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I agree. DAP has always had great customer service for me. Very honest and aim to please. If a small mistake arises, they are quick to make it right! 10/10 would recommend all German car owners to buy from them!

TheJokker

Go Kart Newbie
You guys crack me up...

Keep up the good work!

Tico63

Ready to race!
THEY ARE THE BEST! :)

Please purchase through their website. Outstanding service with high quality products at an affordable rate. Even includes competitive pricing on shipping. They have an operator standing by willing to take your calls.

They accept all major credit cards as well as paypal.

Please spend your money there and no where else so you can see for yourself the well advertised quality that no one else can beat.

Be sure to thank me and tell me about your experience. :)

Last edited:

Tico63

Ready to race!
ttt

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I just can't get over them posting a diy video using air tools to R&R strut mounts. Total bs flat rate shit, wrong way to do it flat out

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I just can't get over them posting a diy video using air tools to R&R strut mounts. Total bs flat rate shit, wrong way to do it flat out

Tons of people do it that way, that’s why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion

We know we know [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
You have to admit that this is funny though

Tico63

Ready to race!
We know we know [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
You have to admit that this is funny though

Deutsche Auto Parts provides excellent customer service. They make it their #1 priority to resolve any issues regarding their products. The customer is always right! If there any legitimate disputes, they will happily compensate or reimburse you!

Stop by today at their local shop or visit their website! Pending sale offers going on right now! Take advantage of this once in life time opportunity!