GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fall Window Tint Deals @Eurovisionpf.com

Info@EurovisionPF

Ready to race!
This Deal is no Longer Available. Thank you to all who purchased and got a great deal on tint !

The tint guru’s at Eurovision bring you something completely unheard of… if you think we are crazy just for thinking about it … you would be crazier not to jump on it!!

For a limited time get your car tinted with our Ceramic film and say goodbye to those days where your A/C can’t keep up with the heat and your arm is burning from the sun…

Standard Sedans and coupes …
$250.00*

Small Suv’s , wagon’s, Avants & estates
$275.00

Front doors (framed)
$75.00

Front doors (frameless & shaved)
$95.00

Large sedans, convertibles, Full size SUV’s please call.
Windshields (standard vehicles) full size and larger vehicles please call.
$140.00

Rules and Conditions - Deal valid for appointments scheduled from
11/13/2015 – 11/15/2015 with a $20 deposit Film is NOT 3M If you are interested in a 3M film please call us for promotional pricing on 3M products.

* Minimum 48hr notice required for changes to your appointment.

**some vehicles may require the rear deck, door panels or A pillars to be removed and may add an additional cost. Please call if you think your car may be one of these vehicles. (Golf variants are excluded from this additional charge as we do not charge extra for removing the A pillars and rear deck lid covers on those models.) no other discounts may be combined with this deal.
*** Deposit is non refundable.

Last edited:

Info@EurovisionPF

Ready to race!
Here is Mr PRNDS 's Golf R with full Crystalline 70 .. although the crystaline is not on sale per say ... that does not mean I cant work something something out for those who are interested. ... now for a ceramic comparison in color ... the 75 ceramic will have similar transparency but have more of a natural glass hue vs the Crystalline's light blueish color at this shade. Performance of coarse the Crystalline will out perform the Ceramic .. but the Ceramic is no slouch!

an example of a Shaved frame less door (Audi S5)

Last edited:

Info@EurovisionPF

Ready to race!
Should be getting my R in a week or 2; will definitely be in touch.

you are going to love your R ... I got to take our Shop's R out for a spin the other day and to say the least .... Its by far the most fun I have had in a car in years!!

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
I'm confused so those prices are or are not for 3M ceramic tint. If not, what brand is it.

Info@EurovisionPF

Ready to race!
I'm confused so those prices are or are not for 3M ceramic tint. If not, what brand is it.

those prices are not for 3M ceramic you are correct .. it clearly states its for our own private label brand Which is actually a big name brand ceramic but since it is reboxed for us we get a killer deal on it. Due to legal purposes we are not allowed to disclose what brand it actually is but know this ... its a huge east coast brand, it looks like Formula 1 pinnacle but outperforms it. We are able to do this because we have a direct connection to the actual manufacturer. Rest assured it has a lifetime warranty and we have been using it for over 7 year without any issues what so every. We would not use something that we would not put our name on.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
those prices are not for 3M ceramic you are correct .. it clearly states its for our own private label brand Which is actually a big name brand ceramic but since it is reboxed for us we get a killer deal on it. Due to legal purposes we are not allowed to disclose what brand it actually is but know this ... its a huge east coast brand, it looks like Formula 1 pinnacle but outperforms it. We are able to do this because we have a direct connection to the actual manufacturer. Rest assured it has a lifetime warranty and we have been using it for over 7 year without any issues what so every. We would not use something that we would not put our name on.

thanks, and one more question. is it more charcoal or green?

Info@EurovisionPF

Ready to race!
thanks, and one more question. is it more charcoal or green?

More Black actually what we love about it is that it will take on the color of the glass so it looks more natural.

Meaning that if your glass has a green hue to it .. it will have that slight green hue present in the final look so it looks more natural and goes better with the car. When a film is more charcoal it will add a blueish tint to all the glass making it not look so good on some cars ... for example if you have green glass the final look of the glass with film on will look more teal/gren/blue/grey which looks a little weird and may not flow well with the look of the car.

I hope this helps. Check out our instagram for examples of some of the finishes. www.instagram.com.eurovisionpf

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
Thanks. Do you mind telling me which of the vehicles have your brand ceramic tint in those pictures ?

And your brand doesn't have anything metallic in it right? Won't mess with electronics ?

Last edited:

Info@EurovisionPF

Ready to race!
Thanks. Do you mind telling me which of the vehicles have your brand ceramic tint in those pictures ?

And your brand doesn't have anything metallic in it right? Won't mess with electronics ?

will usually say in the description .. none of the films we carry have any metal as it would interfere with some signals. Rest assured you will not encounter any of those issues with any of the films we carry. Let me post up a 35% ceramic car from today. give me a sec

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
Sweet thanks. That looks good.