GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/S APR, Injen, CTS and ECS goodies

First of all I want to apologize for the absence in responses. I had some stuff going on but I finally got the intake and catch can off the car. I'm having a hard time getting the pics resized on my phone so if you would like to see pics of the intake please pm me with your email address and I will gladly send them to you. It's just a bit dirty. There is a small crack on the bottom of the intake where the rubber grommet goes, nothing serious and it shows in one of the pictures. Please bear in mind that the catch can is attached to the intake and DOES NOT come with it. It is for sale separately. Again, I am sorry about the delay in responses.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
First of all I want to apologize for the absence in responses. I had some stuff going on but I finally got the intake and catch can off the car. I'm having a hard time getting the pics resized on my phone so if you would like to see pics of the intake please pm me with your email address and I will gladly send them to you. It's just a bit dirty. There is a small crack on the bottom of the intake where the rubber grommet goes, nothing serious and it shows in one of the pictures. Please bear in mind that the catch can is attached to the intake and DOES NOT come with it. It is for sale separately. Again, I am sorry about the delay in responses.

Any chance in the Intake for $300? And photos of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk