GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ever just...

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
...fart in the elevator for the fuck of it to see what the result would be?

i sent 3 of my female counterparts running. :)

i felt like i accomplished much.

alf

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
best feeling in the world!!

i may be girl, but i find stuff like this hilarious... one time i sent my fiance to another isle of best buy... Payback's a bitch :biggrin:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Ever felt like taking a big crap but you are at a restaurant and you KNOW the restroom is crap. So you walk up and walk down the isle to the bathroom and slowly release the fart in increments along other people's tables as you walk by. Then once you get to the bathroom, you have to use extra energy to get your stuff out since the fart went away ... ?

:bellyroll:

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
gtiTom said:
Ever felt like taking a big crap but you are at a restaurant and you KNOW the restroom is crap. So you walk up and walk down the isle to the bathroom and slowly release the fart in increments along other people's tables as you walk by. Then once you get to the bathroom, you have to use extra energy to get your stuff out since the fart went away ... ?

:bellyroll:
yea i hate that shit.

its like your stomach hurts like shit, then goes away, then your opportunity to shit disappears.

what happens to teh shit that was supposed to come out? get rock hard and make u fatter.

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Scenario:bellyroll: :bow: What would you do if you just gulped down a big strong cup of coffee then all of a sudden you have to take a dookie because of it, plus it's like 100 and humid outside in balls to walls traffic.?:headbang: Hehehehe

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
VdaWg said:
Scenario:bellyroll: :bow: What would you do if you just gulped down a big strong cup of coffee then all of a sudden you have to take a dookie because of it, plus it's like 100 and humid outside in balls to walls traffic.?:headbang: Hehehehe
shit in my hand and throw it at other cars.

.:B

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI
This thread is hilarious :bellyroll:
Alf ur so fkin random hahah :smoking: