GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne 100 Octane Review w/ videos

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!
So finally decided to take the bad boy out for a spin and see how itreally does with race fuel tune. I had it in the car for couple days now so I know it should be at its best performance.

Results are breathtaking. Car pulls so hard. I never thought our cars could pull this hard. Videos don't do it justice honestly. All i know is I got on it and next thing you know car is at 140+. At this point I could brag about it all day and night but that's beyond the point. I hope that everyone gets a chance to run 100 octane in their cars, even once just to really get to feel how it is.

No, the car isn't a 1000 HP car or even a 500 HP car. But for what it is, it's hard not to put a smile on your face.

List of mods:

Eurodyne 100 Octane tune
3 Inch Catless DP w/ stock catback
Roc Euro Intake
Spuleen Throttle Pipe
BFI Stage 4 Clutch w/ SMF
CTS DV
WOT Box w/ NLS set at 100ms.
Fluidamper Pulley
Light Weight Reduction (spare and misc stuff taken out as well as back seats)

Enjoy the videos :)

Test Run 1, inside view

Test Run 1, dash view

Test Run 2, inside view

Test Run 2, dash view

Last edited:

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!
All I can say is HOLY SHIT! and what is that center display aftermarket?

Yes, center display is aftermarket. Running full Android OS which is very cool IMO. Don't have to use the phone for music or navigation or even running torque app.

napadirt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 2DR PP MT, Macan
Nice Boost3d!

Looks insanely fast. Quick shifting too. I thought you had a DSG watching the dash vid. That must be your WOT box making the clunking noise on shifts, or is that your gear box?

I ran the 100 octane file two tanks ago with gas I had never used before and was concerned it took awhile for the ECU to adapt. Once it did, the engine made huge power but I want to try again with my usual 100 octane (76).

Putting it to the ground was a real struggle and I started noticing some clutch slip. Even getting some slip on 91 now.... The high torque file can generate a huge torque impulse around 3k that the stock clutch just can't cope with. If I roll into the throttle it seems to hold whatever I throw at it but a new clutch is coming eventually.

Did you take any logs?

Last edited:

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!
Nice Boost3d!

Looks insanely fast. Quick shifting too. I thought you had a DSG watching the dash vid. That must be your WOT box making the clunking noise on shifts, or is that your gear box?

I ran the 100 octane file two tanks ago with gas I had never used before and was concerned it took awhile for the ECU to adapt. Once it did, the engine made huge power but I want to try again with my usual 100 octane (76).

Putting it to the ground was a real struggle and I started noticing some clutch slip. Even getting some slip on 91 now.... The high torque file can generate a huge torque impulse around 3k that the stock clutch just can't cope with. If I roll into the throttle it seems to hold whatever I throw at it but a new clutch is coming eventually.

Did you take any logs?

Hey, you are hearing the exhaust "backfiring". I noticed now that I changed the NLS time on WOT Box to 100ms, just about ever gear is backfiring.

No logs, YOLO :) I have faith in Chris tho. He has come through for me every time.

Damn, dash views are really impressive!! And man, 3rd gear is so long on a MT !!

Have GoPro mounted for dash view and another one on passanger seat.
I LOVE gearing in this car!!!

Yeah I want to know more about the headunit as well. The tq app looks really cool in dash.

NVM i found it on your youtube videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3hmlcJLICE

How easy is the install?

It's not hard but more of a pain in the ass. Running wires between glow box and behind headunit area is very difficult. I don't have everything in place since I plan on ripping the entire dash apart and just do everything at that time.

duke10990

Ready to race!
Love it nice job!

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!
Now I'm trying to find it to purchase. Looks good and well integrated. Found it.

If you decide to get it, mention that Nenad from MK7 International facebook group told you about them. That will get you all the accessories included at no extra charge ;) If you decide to purchase it that is.