GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Stage 2 E30 GTi vs Focus RS E30

Mk7_Harare

Passed Driver's Ed
Correct sir.
I am on the Beta E30 tune from EQT. Ed hopefully will come out with a mass spread tune for everyone soon
Nicee!! I'm waiting for that E30 tune to get released and I'm gonna make the jump. I've watched a few of your pulls on FB. Looks hella mean. You're 115mph trap right!!

PicositoGTi

Go Kart Champion
Nicee!! I'm waiting for that E30 tune to get released and I'm gonna make the jump. I've watched a few of your pulls on FB. Looks hella mean. You're 115mph trap right!!
Correct sir! My car traps 115mph, maybe higher once temperatures cool down later this year in Texas. It’s a nice tune man and pulls real nice and smooth.

PicositoGTi

Go Kart Champion
Nice, It looks neck and neck, when you said e30 I was thinking your in a golfR but I guess your a beta tester for ED, which is cool.
Yes sir. Nothing special here just an is20 on e30. These focuses are pretty quick on e30

Petey T

Go Kart Champion
This is so sick. Neck and neck with a 115mph trap RS. I think I'm going to run the E30 tune when it's released to hold me over until it's time to go hybrid

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Correct sir.
I am on the Beta E30 tune from EQT. Ed hopefully will come out with a mass spread tune for everyone soon
Good! I can't wait!