GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eqt Burbles in Normal vs Sport

Moe7

Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT SE
Anyone with EQT staged tune running burbles in normal mode only? If so how does it feel through the gas pedal? My tune is set to burbles in sport only and the throttle is VERY jerky when you let off so I was wondering if it felt more natural if you have them in normal mode only. Also, I noticed, the way I have my tune set up, that if you switch to "individual" mode and change throttle response to sport then you can have burbles activated in individual mode as well. So I guess it is tied to the OEM throttle response? I love having the burbles but I love even more being able to turn them off at any time by switching modes , I just wonder what it would feel like if I had gotten them in normal mode only.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
same, the popzzz n bangzz will also be jerky. Of course I have to try it at one point, but once the novelty wore off I haven't ran them again.

BrianB1993

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI S 6MT
I have it in normal mode only... just havnt flashed yet.. i have EQT in normal only and Sneekytuned in Sport only lol idk why i got one of each but i did.., EQT took 2 days to get Sneeky been 5 days and nothing still not even an answer to my email =/ but ill flash my car tomorow and try out the Burbles in normal and let you know.. I do drive a 6MT tho. not sure if your DSG or not.

Moe7

Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT SE
I have it in normal mode only... just havnt flashed yet.. i have EQT in normal only and Sneekytuned in Sport only lol idk why i got one of each but i did.., EQT took 2 days to get Sneeky been 5 days and nothing still not even an answer to my email =/ but ill flash my car tomorow and try out the Burbles in normal and let you know.. I do drive a 6MT tho. not sure if your DSG or not.
I'm 6MT as well, please let me know!

BrianB1993

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI S 6MT
i barley feel it through my gas peddle. I have basically turbo back with high flow cat no mufflers. it will only start to pop above like 3.5-4k rpm i think maybe alittle higher. This is the EQT pops im talking about i still have not yet received the sneekytune mild pops map. ONE THING that is weird is each time you start the car no matter if your in the pop mode or NOT it will still pop.. example* i have mine to only pop in normal mode.. When i start the car if im still in sport eco or custom from driving last it doesnt matter. and still pops.. i have to cycle through the driving modes so basically leave sport mode then go back to sport mode and it will not pop. Not sure if mines like that since i have it only to pop in normal mode? maybe only popping in sport mode is different?

ThatQuietGuy

i barley feel it through my gas peddle. I have basically turbo back with high flow cat no mufflers. it will only start to pop above like 3.5-4k rpm i think maybe alittle higher. This is the EQT pops im talking about i still have not yet received the sneekytune mild pops map. ONE THING that is weird is each time you start the car no matter if your in the pop mode or NOT it will still pop.. example* i have mine to only pop in normal mode.. When i start the car if im still in sport eco or custom from driving last it doesnt matter. and still pops.. i have to cycle through the driving modes so basically leave sport mode then go back to sport mode and it will not pop. Not sure if mines like that since i have it only to pop in normal mode? maybe only popping in sport mode is different?
I have mine set to pop when in sport mode. When I turn my car on it doesn't pop until I cycle my modes back to sport mode.