GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Boost Weather Sale Is Live!

James At EQT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 RS3 + AWD Mk6
Our Biggest Sale of the year is now Live!
1667326843240.png
November 1st 2022 through November 30th 2022

Sale Highlights

Save big on EQT Turbochargers and also receive free sauce!
1667326857408.png
$100 off Vortex, $200 off Typhoon!
1667326868042.png1667326873632.png

$50 off EQT Sensor Package or $100 when bundled!
1667326881880.png1667326889427.png

If a Typhoon or a Vortex is too big for your needs. Save $25 on EQT Staged tunes!

GTI, GLI, and A3 Customers can save big on our IS38 Turbo + Tune Bundle!

Already have a Turbo? Save $75 off IS38 tunes!
1667326898128.png

Looking to tackle the track next season?
EQT Balanced Line Coilovers are $200 off! Bundle in our new Mag Ride Deletes for even deeper savings!
1667326904742.png

Save on one of our most popular products since its release! EQT Coil Grounding kits are on sale! 15% off!
1667326913565.png
(Verify your Ign. Coil Connector part number prior to ordering)

Have questions about how to set up your tune? Give us a shout or check out our Getting Started Guide!

BWS_Animated.gif

Last edited:

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Couldn't yall wait until I had a chance to get my IS38 swap dialed in? lol j/k.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Real question, your LPFP & LPFP Pro pumps... what is the hardware difference between the two?

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
They utilize different internal pumps.

Our Regular LPFP is an RS3 pump, the Pro uses a higher volume pump which I currently have in my IMS710H powered RS3.
and the pro is a Walbro ? Deutsche Works?

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Ok fair enough, just trying to figure out what it is.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I run stage 2 EQT ECU tune with Unitronic DSG tune. Should i switch to EQT DSG tune? I drive in manual mode 100% of the time and have no intention of ever using D or S.

James At EQT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 RS3 + AWD Mk6
I run stage 2 EQT ECU tune with Unitronic DSG tune. Should i switch to EQT DSG tune? I drive in manual mode 100% of the time and have no intention of ever using D or S.
The ECU and TCU have to work in Harmony as both sides have the ability to limit and control torque. If the ECU Tune demands more torque than the TCU is calibrated for it may try to reduce the torque output or possibly slip the clutches which may lead to premature failure.

You may also run into driveability issues beyond the means of our control which wouldn't allow us to guarantee the car drives as well as it should. The shift points are largely dependent on the pedal position which is greatly affected by the ECU throttle mapping. A mismatch between ECU and TCU may cause the shift points to be off.

A Competitor Staged DSG Tune may perform fine with our Stage 1 or Stage 2 Tune, but provided you're looking to go to a larger than stock turbo and custom tune it may become an issue.

Thanks,
- Dave

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The ECU and TCU have to work in Harmony as both sides have the ability to limit and control torque. If the ECU Tune demands more torque than the TCU is calibrated for it may try to reduce the torque output or possibly slip the clutches which may lead to premature failure.

You may also run into driveability issues beyond the means of our control which wouldn't allow us to guarantee the car drives as well as it should. The shift points are largely dependent on the pedal position which is greatly affected by the ECU throttle mapping. A mismatch between ECU and TCU may cause the shift points to be off.

A Competitor Staged DSG Tune may perform fine with our Stage 1 or Stage 2 Tune, but provided you're looking to go to a larger than stock turbo and custom tune it may become an issue.

Thanks,
- Dave

How do i get the free DSG tune file if i purchase the AP unlocking feature? The cart on your website only allows me to buy a DSG tune at a discount.

James At EQT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 RS3 + AWD Mk6
How do i get the free DSG tune file if i purchase the AP unlocking feature? The cart on your website only allows me to buy a DSG tune at a discount.
This year is a little different and all of our discounts are automatically applied at checkout.
As long as you have a DSG Unlock and a DSG tune in the cart it should give you the DSG tune for free via a $175 credit.

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
EQT ❤ and discounts…

1667403749711.jpeg

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
Feel free to call me an idiot but,

https://eqtuning.com/collections/vw...-vw-mqb-mk7-gti-golf-r-audi-a3-s3-audi-tt-tts

Am I to understand that as - it's normally 1,529 but $200 off is already applied so the price is $1,329

or will $200 off be applied at checkout and the final price is $1,129?
They are normally $1529. I can tell you this because I’ve been eyeing them for six months… 😏 🤤

$1329 is the discounted price, worth every penny based on all the users who have installed them.