GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Engine & Trans Mounts (ECS vs 034)

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
034 is just a no thats all I'll say and I'll leave these here.

Attachments

• IMG_0517(1).jpg
    IMG_0517(1).jpg
    726 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0515(2).jpg
    IMG_0515(2).jpg
    650.3 KB · Views: 238

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Yea i may have to rethink installing my 034 mounts, too many horror stories now.
Yea I'll never run 034 again I had 3 sets of mounts from them 2 sets of street density one set lasted 20k miles before falling apart. The 2nd set of street densitys lasted 5k miles before it snapped. My last set was 034 solid billet mounts. Needless to say i didnt have a car for 2 months cause it was done for mounts. Argued with 034 for awhile on this they wanted to replaced my 2nd set with another street density i told them no and to upgrade me to the solid mounts. They tried getting me to pay the difference which i said no to. Made them pay for my labor to replace my mounts and got the solid mounts free of charge. Either way i wont use them again.

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
034 is just a no thats all I'll say and I'll leave these here.
Nice porosity in that casting, what is that? Swiss lava rock painted silver? I like how the graining is aligned around the big air pockets throughout the casting.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Nice porosity in that casting, what is that? Swiss lava rock painted silver? I like how the graining is aligned around the big air pockets throughout the casting.
Right these pics were from my motor mounts from my Mk6 Gti. Now that I have a mk7.5 gti I'm going the bfi route this time. After dealing with 034 not having that happen to me again. Casting was terrible on 034s never again will I own 034 mounts.