GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

email notifications

plastermaster

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been following this great forum of ours for a few years now, and have never been able to receive email notifications when threads I participate in receive new posts. When I post on a thread I sometimes click on the box for following the thread and same with threads that I start. It appears that my email is set up on this forum, but I just don't get notifications. Any ideas as to why and how to fix?

Edit add: So when I submitted the above, there was no option to watch the thread but after posting and opening it again I see a box to "unwatch" so the forum knows I am watching. Not getting emails though.

nestid

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I've been following this great forum of ours for a few years now, and have never been able to receive email notifications when threads I participate in receive new posts. When I post on a thread I sometimes click on the box for following the thread and same with threads that I start. It appears that my email is set up on this forum, but I just don't get notifications. Any ideas as to why and how to fix?

Edit add: So when I submitted the above, there was no option to watch the thread but after posting and opening it again I see a box to "unwatch" so the forum knows I am watching. Not getting emails though.
I think gmail has been broken with this forum. Other email hosts probably work just not gmail