GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dynablinks vs chinese aliexpress knockoffs

Chumley99

Tempting. Question would be clear or smoked??? Hmmmm....

I have the Dyna's (smoked) and think they are a bit dull except at night. A light smoke would be ideal but if I had to do all over again I would have gone clear - assuming they have the same, smooth blink cycle.

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
I have the Dyna's (smoked) and think they are a bit dull except at night. A light smoke would be ideal but if I had to do all over again I would have gone clear - assuming they have the same, smooth blink cycle.

Smoked is a bit hard to see under direct light, but so is the stock one. I do wonder if the clear one would be better under the same conditions. The smoked one flows very nicely with black mirror caps though.

dman918

Ready to race!
I think it depends of the mirror caps color: if they are originally darker the smoked ones will combine better.

In my car if I left the tornado red mirror caps I would prefer to go to the clear dynablink, but I changed them to CF like finish, so I think the smoked ones fit better :)

I have a lapiz blue golf r with gloss black caps, so it’d probably look pretty good to be smoked as it would just match. Stock markers are clear but do also offer a little contrast so it would likely work as well. Hmmm... just seems like a cheap, fun mod.

Last edited:

ShadowClon3

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
i got THOSE couple of weeks ago, so far no problems.

but one thing to take notice of that the inner light is practically invisible.

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
They're the same..

I really like them but i'm also attached to that stupid blinking square, i don't want to loose it haha. If they came with one that was tinted from the front only that'd be the perfect compromise for me.

QuihnR

What do you mean only tinted from the front? You mean you can’t see the signal blink through the square anymore? Sorry, I haven’t done any research on them yet but I’m looking to purchase since my brother opened his Veloster door and broke my mirror cap; figure I’ll pull the trigger on the signals while I’m replacing the cap. Also, any suggestions on aftermarket caps? Anything but chrome ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jxkim

Passed Driver's Ed
What do you mean only tinted from the front? You mean you can’t see the signal blink through the square anymore? Sorry, I haven’t done any research on them yet but I’m looking to purchase since my brother opened his Veloster door and broke my mirror cap; figure I’ll pull the trigger on the signals while I’m replacing the cap. Also, any suggestions on aftermarket caps? Anything but chrome ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, a lot of users say if you change to these you will lose function of the small signal on the inside of the mirror.

mirror caps. look on aliexpress. i went with the black, for $30 looks pretty good. although i have not put them on

K.Nikkz

Ready to race!
Got mine very quickly from AliExpress. They were a very easy install and I think they look pretty good, especially as a cheaper alternative. Sorry about the video being so big, imgur wouldn't load the downsized version.

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
They have a "clear" version now which i've ordered. Looks wayyy brighter and i can't wait for it to show up.