GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Duke Nukem Forever

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
So randomly this morning I remembered Duke Nukem.. Then i remembered getting excited back in 1999 for Duke Nukem Forever..... OMG WHEN IS IT COMING. The trailers keep getting better and better am I the only one whose been waiting for it? Any other Duke fans out there?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
duke nukem was amazing. I havent played that game since like 97 or something like that. that game was great for its time..

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
that was a classic game...i still remember the line...

"I'm gonna rip off your head and Shit down your Neck."

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Car(s)
'07 UG GTI DSG
Oh man! I loved this game! All the old school FPS games were awesome. Duke Nukem, Quake, Heretic, Rise of the Triad, Wolfenstien.

Randomly a few weeks ago, I found a ROM of Oregon trail. Had to play that a few times. :biggrin:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
some of my favorite Nukem quotes:

"Your face. Your ass. What's the difference?"

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum"

"What are you? Some bottom-feeding, scum sucking algae eater?"

"This is K-T-I-T. KTIT. Playing the breast... Uh... The best tunes in town!"

-wiretap-

hax0r
Duke Nukem Forever has been in development forever. It's never coming. :bellyroll:

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
i loved duke 3d. i actually have the first duke nukem on floppy for DOS lol. the recent trailer for Forever looks incredible. makes the trailer from 2001 look like PS1 graphics lol. they have actually had a playable demo for shows lately so it is getting closer to release.

TheUnfadableMix

CPhT Euro Enthusiast!!!
Car(s)
07' GTI 2d CW Pk1
My fave about Duke Nukem was on the PC version................ Going to the strip club and putting the $$$ code in so I can walk up to a stripper and press the spacebar to MAKE IT RAIN !!!!!!!

Phikes

Stay Metal
Car(s)
MkV R32
The idea of Duke Nukem Forever ever actually being made has turned into a decade old joke. Neither you, me, or any of our great grand kids will ever see it.

GyroJoe

Turbo is my middle name
They just need to license the Unreal engine (or whatever John Carrmac is working on now), then they can make an FPS in a year, stamp the "Forever" name on it and be done with it.

I think I still have the issue of PC Gamer with Forever on the cover. Saved it specially for comedic value if it ever does come out.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Fucking epic bump for the most epicest game coming out next month
Who else is stoked?!