GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driver Gear Springs (VW Zubehör by Mubea)

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Which DG springs do I need to install? Will I need to buy TT rear pads because of reverse rake? Thanks for the help!
5G4-071-677-E is the part number for the springs. Yes, you will have to get TT spring pads to correct the rake on manual models.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Figure these questions should go here... My car is a '15 Golf TDI (NAR) so torsion beam rear. I am retrofitting DCC so will have 55mm knuckles.

I have my stock springs and a set of stock GTI springs. I have the GTI rears installed and this is my wheel gap. I should note there are no seats in my car right now, but I have a sub/box/amp (about 30 lbs) and a hitch (31 lbs) installed.
IMG_20201121_101959.jpg

I would like my car to sit right around stock GTI height. Clearly this is not being achieved in the rear with GTI springs. So I'm thinking about DG springs. This is the sticker from my door jamb. Is it correct this corresponds to 1030/930 axle loads? And would that mean 5G4 071 677 E at 1050/950 are the "right" springs for me?
IMG_20201207_195115.jpg

I actually expect (and hope) the front wheel gap will be very similar to a stock GTI using the GTI springs. If so I may try running my stock TDI rears since they are trivial to swap out. Just worried they'll be too soft for the DCC dampers.

Lots going on here, as I'm also running rather small 225/45R17 tires where most GTIs here are on 18s at leastb. But I really don't want to do the fronts twice, lol.

luisguilherme

Car(s)
Golf GTI 2017
hey guys,
I read the whole topic but didn't come to any conclusions, can anyone help me?
What is the correct PN for my GTI 2015 DSG 4 doors without DCC, made in Germany?

thanks!!