GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Door modules 592/593

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
For sale are the left and right door modules you may need if you install folding mirrors on a low-line MK7
Part #'s: 5Q0 959 593 E
5Q0 959 592 E

$70 SHIPPED for both

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
Pictures are worth $70 :)

IMG_8379.jpeg

17GOLFSE

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Golf SE
Are these the ones from Aliexpress? If so, have these been fully parameterized with ODIS? Asking because I bought the same ones and my auto up/down feature doesn’t stay calibrated. It has something to do with the dataset field.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
You don't need ODIS to parameterize. If you have VCDS, copy the old code from your original modules and paste it to these. Then make the code changes needed for any new features. Best bet would be to see if you have an autoscan, or can find a long code from a similar model to use.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Double check coding. These look to be China OEM, the Ali ones I believe are not as they lack the VW AG markings in the upper left corner. I bought the Ali ones and copied the long code from my existing controllers, then programmed for auto folding mirrors and reverse dip. I've had no issues with one touch up/down after I calibrated all the windows post install.

17GOLFSE

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Golf SE
I just want to say that VCDS doesn’t have the ability to flash modules. You need ODIS or VagCanPro in order to flash like they do at the dealer. Don’t mean to derail your listing; I really want to get to the bottom of this and from what I’ve read on this site and others, reflashing with the .zdc or xml files is something that might be warranted.

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
No problem, these are from Aliexpress, you will need to code them, no I do not know how to do that.