GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does anyone know what thr part# is on those 2 plastic pieces for the trunk on each side of the floor piece?

wildwasabi

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
Hey guys, wondering if anyone knows what these pieces are called and cheapest place to order em.

In the trunk you have your floor thing above the wheel. On the left and right theres those 2 tiny cubby slots. And theres a plastic insert that prevents stuff from going into the spare wheel area.

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Have a mk7 GTI and the p/ns are: right side (passenger) 5G6 867 462A; left side: 5G6 867 461.

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
looks like the correct piece for the left side. My p/n did not have the 82V at the end. Only other numbers were JA9 CZ and PP TV 20 and these were below the p/n. Picture shown for this part makes it hard to tell. The part just has a shelf for the cover shown as part 3.

wildwasabi

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
looks like the correct piece for the left side. My p/n did not have the 82V at the end. Only other numbers were JA9 CZ and PP TV 20 and these were below the p/n. Picture shown for this part makes it hard to tell. The part just has a shelf for the cover shown as part 3.
Do you have a link by chance? When i copy paste 5G6 867 462A, I just get what I posted up there. With the 82v on the end

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
I don't have a link. I would not sweat the 82V at the end. When googling the p/n without the 82V I get the correct looking part. Do you have VW dealer close? If so just go to the parts department with these part numbers and if they need to they will be sure by using your VIN.

When I google the part number a lot of places come up that appear to have it but unfortunately most are in Europe, so dealer maybe your only chance.

wildwasabi

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
I don't have a link. I would not sweat the 82V at the end. When googling the p/n without the 82V I get the correct looking part. Do you have VW dealer close? If so just go to the parts department with these part numbers and if they need to they will be sure by using your VIN.

When I google the part number a lot of places come up that appear to have it but unfortunately most are in Europe, so dealer maybe your only chance.
Awesome. Thanks man, I found em on OEM part source. Itll be like $60 for both shipped. Could be worse lol