GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does anybody purchase HPA downpipe??

SimonR0615

I want some feedbacks from forum members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mahojda80

Ready to race!
Don't think they're for sale yet. At least not that I've heard anything yet from them. Don't see anything on their website either for MK7 Golf R's. They should be very close to releasing something here soon.

Oryx R

Ready to race!
Don't think they're for sale yet. At least not that I've heard anything yet from them. Don't see anything on their website either for MK7 Golf R's. They should be very close to releasing something here soon.

You can get them but they still have to make them at this time so you pay now and get it in like a month. I'm thinking of ordering the catless version. It looks really nice and is only $450 if you buy it now.

Fooj mk7

I ordered one months ago and still waiting. I was told i was going to have a tracking number over a week and half ago and i am still waiting. I will have to contact next week if i still dont hear anything.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
mine should be shipping sometime soon

Oryx R

Ready to race!
I just decided to go with the USP Catless DP. It's on sale for 475. Free shipping

I really like the looks of the HPA DP for a killer price but I'm too impatient to order one and then sit and wait. I know how it goes and when they say a month it can always be longer, sometimes much longer (APR). :D

whoareyou

I ordered a catted HPA downpipe on June 4th. Was originally told it would be about 3 weeks till it shipped. That came and passed, now being told it should go out next week, we shall see.

SLOWR

Ready to race!
I talked to HPA like 2 months ago since they are local for me, and at that time they did not have one for the golf r yet! But now they are taking orders!

kornsined

Go Kart Newbie
Mine's ordered but they're waiting on cat converters. I was just at the shop on July 7th.

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
I saw them at Waterfest and they had them there so assuming they should be out very soon. They said they were ready. My car was one of the cars at their booth so i spent a good amount of time with them. What a great group of folks and quality products for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RJ_infinite

Ready to race!
Finally got mine installed. Just the catted downpipe to stock exhaust. Sound is much louder and almost to the point of not needing a catback at all. Putting it in was a breeze compared to taking the stock out. My issue with it is that the O2 bung is much farther down the pipe and the plug is now zip-tied right by the logo on the downpipe until I get a response for my issue

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Finally got mine installed. Just the catted downpipe to stock exhaust. Sound is much louder and almost to the point of not needing a catback at all. Putting it in was a breeze compared to taking the stock out. My issue with it is that the O2 bung is much farther down the pipe and the plug is now zip-tied right by the logo on the downpipe until I get a response for my issue
day 595 still waiting for mine lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk