Delete

John1234

Car(s)
Audi S3
Delete

Last edited:

BecauseMotor

Go Kart Champion
This thread is useless. Just post the info here.

John1234

Car(s)
Audi S3
Thanks for your useless comment on my post @BecauseMotor! Don’t know what essay you want me to write if I said the whole setup and I don’t know the specifics. If you are interested and want those specifics, PM me and I can put you in contact with the person that does lol. Hope you learn to inquire instead criticize over something you probably aren’t even interested in.

BecauseMotor

Go Kart Champion
I actually am in the market for an air system. Hence my initial click on your thread. Thanks for your useless assumption.

Typically, for sale posts have some details about the product YOU are trying to sell. For instance, how many miles are on this? How long was it installed? What size air lines? Compressor type? Struts? Pics of the install setup? All sorts of useful information people shouldn't have to PM you to find out. But since YOU are not selling this and know claim to not know the specifics of what you are trying to sell (perhaps consult with your friend and then post the specifics here), this thread is useless.

Good luck with the sale of your friend's air lift system.

John1234

Car(s)
Audi S3
Wow you guys are harsh lol. If you were really in the market, you’d shoot a PM and I’d give you his contact info like 3 others have already. Your loss! As for you @El_bigote_AJ, what’s your reasoning for the hatred? I’m so sorry I help my friends out lol. If you were really in the market for air suspension, look up the kit for the MK7 and that's what you get :) Like mentioned, my friend is the seller (without an account), so if interested, bang my line with your number, simple!

Last edited:

John1234

Car(s)
Audi S3
@snobrdrdan That is true, I think he may be posting it on Craigslist or something shortly if it doesn’t sell shortly so you wont need me soon. He’s one of those no social media guys so I was hoping to do him a favor. Also, he got around to sending the specs, so I updated the ad.

Last edited:

John1234

Car(s)
Audi S3
Thanks guys, it sold!

John1234

Car(s)
Audi S3
@jimlloyd40 I appreciate it! Was trying to help my friend and it seems like I got attacked haha...still a great forum and I use it to find parts all the time :)