GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delaware anyone?

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
I'm 37, so I guess I'm not in the 'young' category lol
I'll still continue to wave :)

Patrick1

I'm in Delmar, I just purchased a 2 door/black 2016 S on 1/1/2016. If you see someone poorly driving a manual/misshifting/stalling out it is probably me.

Love this car!

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I'm in Delmar, I just purchased a 2 door/black 2016 S on 1/1/2016. If you see someone poorly driving a manual/misshifting/stalling out it is probably me.

Love this car!
Welcome!! :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mk7CarbonSteel

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all! I'm cruising around in a '15 GTI CSM in the upper DE/PA area. Currently, I have a muffler delete, but will be adding a Borla S-type muffler in the near future. I have gotten a few "GTI waves", so I'm always waving at GTI/R brethren, although most times people don't see me due to my tint...lol

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Checking in from Milford (well, actually from Washington DC, where I work).

Looks like you all were doing some Toys R Us shopping in the above pics? I'm very familiar with Dover of course.

DEjetta

Milford as well. I have a 15 white GTI DSG LP and the wife has a 16 white GTI DSG PP.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Milford as well. I have a 15 white GTI DSG LP and the wife has a 16 white GTI DSG PP.

Cool! I'm a native. Live near Hertrich's Ford/Toyota.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
BlueHen, did you install the JB1 yet?

Yes I did on Friday. I've only run Map 1 so far. Performance was as expected and I am pleased. I also have the torque limiter coded out. Took it for a test drive down that long straight stretch of Slaughter Beach Road (in Mexico). That's one of the best datalogging spots in the state (of Mexico). Used to record pulls there on my Cobb Accessport when I had a Focus ST.

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
Yes I did on Friday. I've only run Map 1 so far. Performance was as expected and I am pleased. I also have the torque limiter coded out. Took it for a test drive down that long straight stretch of Slaughter Beach Road (in Mexico). That's one of the best datalogging spots in the state (of Mexico). Used to record pulls there on my Cobb Accessport when I had a Focus ST.

(In Mexico) haha that made me giggle.