GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DCC Opinions?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I cannot say enough good things about the Eibach pro kit. Mine are the European version so they are linear, and honestly I would say it is probably my favorite mod so far. My brother drove the car this weekend while I had two bikes on a hitch rack on the back of the car and still thought it handled significantly better than it did before, all while maintaining the greatness of DCC! That said I don't think you can really go wrong with any of those options. If you are curious, here is a picture of how mine sits after the springs. Running 245/40/18 on et45 wheels, so I imagine it would probably be fairly close to where your wheels sit with the spacers. I rub slightly on BIG dips in the road, and when I hit a bump under hard cornering, but in 99.9% of situations I have no issues after the fender screw mod.

View attachment 176343
Same here. I honestly think the ride quality is better than OEM with the Eibach pro kit

dubless

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
I cannot say enough good things about the Eibach pro kit. Mine are the European version so they are linear, and honestly I would say it is probably my favorite mod so far. My brother drove the car this weekend while I had two bikes on a hitch rack on the back of the car and still thought it handled significantly better than it did before, all while maintaining the greatness of DCC! That said I don't think you can really go wrong with any of those options. If you are curious, here is a picture of how mine sits after the springs. Running 245/40/18 on et45 wheels, so I imagine it would probably be fairly close to where your wheels sit with the spacers. I rub slightly on BIG dips in the road, and when I hit a bump under hard cornering, but in 99.9% of situations I have no issues after the fender screw mod.

View attachment 176343

HoyaDub that stance looks perfect! Are you dsg or manual?

HoyaDub

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI Autobahn
Looks good Hoya! That tint looks dark! I got 20% all around, but that looks darker than mine. I've used Eibach products in the past and have been impressed with them. I haven't seen them for sale here in the classifieds though, which is where I bought most things so far.

Huh, that is weird, it must just be the angle I took the picture. Mine is the same as yours on the back windows, but is 30% up front. Wanted to keep it within the legal limit for liability reasons down in Florida. Forgot the minor detail I was moving to DC a few months later, and now I am far below the limit here haha.

HoyaDub that stance looks perfect! Are you dsg or manual?

Thanks! I am very very happy with how it looks. My car is a DSG, so it is probably a little lower up front than the manual, but I can't imagine it would make too big of a difference either way.