GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
90 miles - great cuban restaurant in chicago. i could eat cuban rice, beans, and any yuka/plantain dish every day for rest of my life

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I like Cubans but get them without mustard or pickles because those are gross af

Bro that's like saying "I like Chicago style pizza, but I get it with the dough flattened out a little more, and the cheese on top of the sauce..."

It's fine to not like mustard or pickles, but you've just changed the very essence of a cubano...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I saw one of those mazdas with the fancy red paint today. It looked like it had just been washed. I'm always amazed how good that paint looks. Especially on a day like today with no clouds.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
I saw one of those mazdas with the fancy red paint today. It looked like it had just been washed. I'm always amazed how good that paint looks. Especially on a day like today with no clouds.
Just don't ever damage it. Notoriously difficult to match.
1712260428738.png

The layers have to be very precisely applied and the flakes literally need to be aligned a certain way.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Bro that's like saying "I like Chicago style pizza, but I get it with the dough flattened out a little more, and the cheese on top of the sauce..."
........a ton of Chicago deep dish comes with the cheese on top.....

Your n00b is showing

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
........a ton of Chicago deep dish comes with the cheese on top.....

Your n00b is showing

I've never had Chicago style pizza...

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Just don't ever damage it. Notoriously difficult to match.
View attachment 302024
The layers have to be very precisely applied and the flakes literally need to be aligned a certain way.
Soul Red is such a good colour.

I was at the Mazda factory in Hiroshima and they had this whole showcase on how they apply the it. It's so finicky that they have to control the thickness of each layer across the entire body in order to achieve the desired effect.

20240110_151047_resized.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Holy n00b. I clearly wasn't around for Chicago Style Pizza in 13-15.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Two days of training hell. The training is on new interface engine. She doesn't pronounce the letter T. Listening to her pronounce "button(s)" if fucking killing me.

Must be a Wisconsin thing. Any cheese heads in here?

Last edited: