GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I'm just going to assume every tool I've misplaced was actually stolen by riceguy now

Can confirm. That MF sitting on a hoard of 10mm sockets.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The ads are off the charts today.

Seriously, who would let Glenn Beck have anything to do with selling your house?

Screenshot_20240404_140110_Chrome.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
There I was minding my own business............ this thread went from celebrating the birth of a beautiful baby and the possibility of a new promotion...........to talking about pictures of bacon rings and man gravy.

I've got stories to add about both of those subjects, but I'll just say that any nasty stuff that you've seen or done was probably nothing compared to scanning an Iraqi farm with night vision. I called those nights the "Silence of the Goats".

On a positive note, I filled in to instruct a class yesterday and even though I felt a little rusty, I think I just set myself up for my next promotion.

Buddy of mine was on an OP watching a farm one night. Waited for the goat fucker to finish up before calling for the strike.

“The goat ain’t do nobody no harm”

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
The ads are off the charts today.

Seriously, who would let Glenn Beck have anything to do with selling your house?

View attachment 302016
Go into your phones DNS settings and set a private DNS.

dns.adguard-dns.com

It won't block things like youtube ads, but it'll block ads on websites at least. It may take a little time before it starts working too. I remember it didn't work for me immediately but within the next day it was working.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
just had a cuban sandwich for the first time and man that was great
Cuban sandwiches are amazing. I was very skeptical at first because pickles, mustard, cheese, and pork/ham sound like a weird combination, but I'm a believer. Did you get it from a chain, or a local/legit place? I had my first one at Panera of all places, and since have had them at local places and they're consistently fantastic. (PS AFAIK panera no longer offers them but it must be a good sandwich if even panera can make them taste good)

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI
Buddy of mine was on an OP watching a farm one night. Waited for the goat fucker to finish up before calling for the strike.

“The goat ain’t do nobody no harm”

I sure hope that poor goat made it out.

I just consider myself fortunate that I never witnessed any of the tea-boy shit. I would have come unglued on those sadistic fu@ks. I feel guilty about finding out about that crap 20 years later.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Cuban sandwiches are amazing. I was very skeptical at first because pickles, mustard, cheese, and pork/ham sound like a weird combination, but I'm a believer. Did you get it from a chain, or a local/legit place? I had my first one at Panera of all places, and since have had them at local places and they're consistently fantastic. (PS AFAIK panera no longer offers them but it must be a good sandwich if even panera can make them taste good)
local place.

next to my work is a new colombian bodega that does them.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
I like Cubans but get them without mustard or pickles because those are gross af
thats part of what makes it a cuban tho

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
I like Cubans but get them without mustard or pickles because those are gross af
I've come a long way on both mustard AND pickles, specifically because of Cuban sandwiches. But I'm not gonna say it's awful to get them without -- still cheese, ham, pork, seasonings... still delicious.

local place.

next to my work is a new colombian bodega that does them.
Local places are the best, glad you're a fan.

That's like

So you want a ham and cheese sandwich? At least treat yourself to a Monte Cristo
I had Monte cristo once in my life. I'm aware that if I ever eat another one, my heart will literally explode. They're so damn tasty though.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I support anyone that will eat cubans without pickles, but also removing the mustard...too far man. Too far...