GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
We could live in the same town and not meet up.

Sorry, bros. 😉
I shoulda reached out cuz I drove thru NJ twice.
Used to live in somerset

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
GTIfan cool story bro, very obvious you believe in your side. I believe in mine. Show me some policies and let's debate them in another thread (Rule A - no politics unless blah blah)
I don't believe in my side, we've cut taxes for the wealthy, regulated, subsidized corporations and haven't broken up monopolies, since 1980, and the poor and middle class have lost ground, that's why we are where we are. Do you think illegals picking fruit and putting on roofs is the cause, despite them literally allows having done those jobs in the US?

Billionaires, right or left, are not anyone's friend, they are all bad for society. It's why we used to have really high taxes on higher levels of income and corporations.

They still evaded taxes, but the law made innovation and hiring employees the way they avoided taxes.

Sorry if facts and reality are hard, but that's the facts.

Last edited:

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
i went to the radwood event that was the day prior to the concourse in greenwich a few years ago.

there was a muira on a plinth at the main entrance and i’d rather look at one of those than any modern supercar.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
This is almost as funny as when keehs took a beef on me for no reason then babied his way out of here. Almost
Never forget when he crossed the line by calling you a lil ugly ass bitch lmao

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Went out for bday last night. Had a great time with fam and some forneds then one buddy just had to keep me out late. Dog ince ive been drinking for 2 or 3 hkurs im fucking tired and any more drinking isnt gonna help. Kept my sorry ass out till 1 am trying to get me to take shots (i am not a liqour guy at all) and i am fucked up today

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Went out for bday last night. Had a great time with fam and some forneds then one buddy just had to keep me out late. Dog ince ive been drinking for 2 or 3 hkurs im fucking tired and any more drinking isnt gonna help. Kept my sorry ass out till 1 am trying to get me to take shots (i am not a liqour guy at all) and i am fucked up today
I feel that. If I do liquor I feel like dying the next day. Probably bc I'm old