GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
They were mostly shit back then too. Except for the Monte Cristo from Bennigan's. Rest in peace, sweet sandwich prince.

There's an Uno in Dover!
Jay's about to ban me 🤣

Never heard of it but it says it’s permanently closed.

If Jay says it’s authentic then I’ll try one. Got to be closer than going to Chicago.

* there are some outside of Philly

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Anyone see the Joshua vs Ngannou fight?
Ngannou got knocked out baaad

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Don’t watch fighting.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Eclipse path

IMG_1937.png

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Has anyone bought wheels and tires packaged from Fitment Industries? Apparently they mount and balance em for free when you package. Curious if it's any good. I have bought wheels from them before. Quite pleased.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Has anyone bought wheels and tires packaged from Fitment Industries? Apparently they mount and balance em for free when you package. Curious if it's any good. I have bought wheels from them before. Quite pleased.

Can't be worse than Discount Tire :ROFLMAO:

Not a package, but I only bought wheels from the before as well. They were just drop shipped directly from Neuspeed. So overall no complaints either, really.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Actually didn't work today.

I was super tired so I slept in also (relative to people who don't keep insane hours.)

I still feel bad about missing out on the money tho. I need every nickel to grow my Supra fund 😞

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Bros, no politics or economy or other fucking stupid talk like that today either.

I'm willing to let go of the funny cat fights if y'all will keep this shit to yourselves. That shit was only fun when we had Rickety around to just dunk on over and over.

This isn't 2021-22. The fun times have been done. Let it go.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
But its off topic, apparently anything goes. Asking someone to chill out on a topic only adds gas to the flames.

Or, you know, so I've been told.