GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Pogs got banned in my elementary school because whiny kids like keehs would cry about losing
Or maybe cuz the gym teacher didn’t want to do his job and ref the matches fairly?

see? I can be a hoe ass bitch too 😂 but my shots are cheaper

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Or maybe cuz the gym teacher didn’t want to do his job and ref the matches fairly?

see? I can be a hoe ass bitch too 😂 but my shots are cheaper
This isn't a job, I don't get paid. Try again. Keep name calling, I'll make you go away then you can cry about it on Facebook.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Dont confuse this with PAWGs .that's NSFW googling.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
This isn't a job, I don't get paid. Try again. Keep name calling, I'll make you go away then you can cry about it on Facebook.
You volunteered for it no? Because if u were forced into it plz let me know so I can apologize

ban me then bro. Ban the guy who went through the situation u refused to moderate

imagine only having a single moderator but that one doesn’t want to moderate. Crazy.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You volunteered for it no? Because if u were forced into it plz let me know so I can apologize

ban me then bro. Ban the guy who went through the situation u refused to moderate

imagine only having a single moderator but that one doesn’t want to moderate. Crazy.
I do a great job at the tasks I signed up for, keeping this place a useful CAR FORUM, ridding spam and providing knowledgeable insights based on my automotive experience. I didn't sign up for the task you're trying to appoint me getting in the middle of a bunch of wiener kids who disagree on the internet. And I don't take orders from people especially you.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I do a great job at the tasks I signed up for, keeping this place a useful CAR FORUM, ridding spam and providing knowledgeable insights based on my automotive experience. I didn't sign up for the task you're trying to appoint me getting in the middle of a bunch of wiener kids who disagree on the internet. And I don't take orders from people especially you.
Damn. I thought u were also tasked with enforcing the rules. My bad. I guess bad faith participation has a place here if the last of the mods decrees it so

cb1111

Don't make me pull this car over....

Kids, kids, if you guys don't behave then I'll call the Russian hackers and they'll shut both of you down.

Keehs, most of us get why you're upset and most agree with you, but that is all water under the bridge. Both of you would be happier if you quit needling each other.

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Damn. I thought u were also tasked with enforcing the rules. My bad. I guess bad faith participation has a place here if the last of the mods decrees it so
I've banned plenty of racist posts. I dont read every single post on here, if you think I do your entitlement is showing. If I see something completely out of line I remove them. If I don't see it welp sorry. Everyone is an adult and the ignore function works great. There's a wide gap to different people about what's appropriate and what isn't. Some people like you get offended at everything they read and call for everyone to be banned which is obsurd. Hell someone reported @GTIfan99 yesterday for saying lesbian because they were offended. Brb gonna ban him now

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Don't make me pull this car over....

Kids, kids, if you guys don't behave then I'll call the Russian hackers and they'll shut both of you down.

Keehs, most of us get why you're upset and most agree with you, but that is all water under the bridge. Both of you would be happier if you quit needling each other.
Fine. I’ll drop it. Sorry y’all got dragged into it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I've banned plenty of racist posts. I dont read every single post on here, if you think I do your entitlement is showing. If I see something completely out of line I remove them. If I don't see it welp sorry. Everyone is an adult and the ignore function works great. There's a wide gap to different people about what's appropriate and what isn't. Some people like you get offended at everything they read and call for everyone to be banned which is obsurd. Hell someone reported @GTIfan99 yesterday for saying lesbian because they were offended. Brb gonna ban him now
Ah. Well. Let’s minimize my situation. And who do u even have me confused for?! I came to u once with that shit. People like me get offended over anything? Where’s that coming from

fuck u I’m not dropping shit anymore

jay, you’re a dick pulling mother fucker. Fuck you and your selective modding. I’m not sure who the fuck you’re confusing me for. But my only one single gripe here was the bullshit with anotero. So u can just fuck off cuz you’re either trying to paint a particular picture about me or you’re just stupid as fuck. Which is it bro

Status
Not open for further replies.