GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
A shot of apple cider vinegar after a night of debauchery will clear a hangover right up.

I feel like that's one of those things that's just an old Bosnian's wives tale, and has no actual truth to it whatsoever....

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
bk113-ready-to-rumble.gif

cb1111

Dude, I live in Florida. NO ONE IS WEARING MASKS. Even the hospital I work at stopped requiring them. Personal mask use is almost useless in an environment where no one is wearing them and I'm not wearing an N95 everywhere. It's expensive and stifling in 90 deg 90% humidity.

At this point, you get it, you live, you die, our country has decided as a collective group that it's not worth the effort. And honestly, at this point, I agree, for the most part. BA.5 is spreading like wild fire and hospitalizations and deaths in this areas are still flat. Likely a vast majority of people will have at least some T cell activity, though BA.5 is vastly more contagious, it appears to be less virulent.

Time to move on. You get it, stay home a few days, wear a mask for a few days if you do have to go to work, and go about your life, but let's not turn this into a covid thread. We have it, we're dealing, feel like crap, we'll likely live, because we're vaccinated. All is well.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.
Feel better soon. I don't have to tell you to stay hydrated and rest

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
"you like Chicago pizza, you must not know anything about food"

About as close minded as it comes. Repetitive and lame. Gonna start calling you keehs. Actually you may both be the same person - boosted

As a melted cheese connoisseur, I've said how delicious good Chicago style pizza looks (of which Keehs called me crazy, of course), and would love to try some. But have never had any.

cb1111

We use the A53 as our standard phone that we give to drivers at my company. It's great for exactly what you're looking to do on it. The processer isn't the fastest, it's obviously not the galaxy but if all you need is email and phone duties it's perfect for that.
Quick add on question - any complaints with BT in cars? There are some reports on Amazon about sound quality issues in cars - you can hear them, they can't hear you. Apparently you sound like an underwater robot. I'm not sure how that is possible, but....

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
"you like Chicago pizza, you must not know anything about food"

About as close minded as it comes. Repetitive and lame. Gonna start calling you keehs. Actually you may both be the same person - boosted
Can i start calling you 'ugly ass bitch' like keehs did?

Status
Not open for further replies.