GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Jay hates dsg's so much, but he spends so much time servicing them. Are we sure he isn't in the closet about something?

Someone has to pick up servicing the trannies around here...

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
It's been ages since I did anything, I just got numb and hungry.
It’s been 23 years for me. I would love to smoke some pot again. When we vacationed in Colorado, there was too much risk involved… drug tests at work, government grants for college… now would be a different story.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Lady phur thought but didn’t say one of the best insults I think I’ve heard the other day. She was knitting the other day and someone started running off the mouth a bunch of Qanon type shit before apologizing and saying that they hoped they didn’t offend anyone.

What she said: “It’s usually a good idea to assume that the people around you do not share your same views, because when you are in a group of people, chances are, that is going to be the case.”

What she thought: “🤨 You’re not intelligent enough to offend me.”

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Maybe i haven't lived yet, but i'm not sure i can think of ever having truly insulted anyone.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Lady phur thought but didn’t say one of the best insults I think I’ve heard the other day. She was knitting the other day and someone started running off the mouth a bunch of Qanon type shit before apologizing and saying that they hoped they didn’t offend anyone.

What she said: “It’s usually a good idea to assume that the people around you do not share your same views, because when you are in a group of people, chances are, that is going to be the case.”

What she thought: “🤨 You’re not intelligent enough to offend me.”

And here they are, living rent free in your heads... Curious...

🤣🤣

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Worst insult according to Jay:

You probably drive an automatic with all season tires.
🤣
Leave his stock location is better ass alone. U know he a lil special

love u Jay. U and all your super warm boost temps
I have water meth like a normal person. Under ambient any time I want. n00b.
Jay hates dsg's so much, but he spends so much time servicing them. Are we sure he isn't in the closet about something?
$$$

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
just fill yo turbo with ice brah

Status
Not open for further replies.