GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
So much POWAAAAAH. I like to leave em hanging.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Cock!!!

View attachment 238667
1644546868406.jpeg

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
that could be all of golf and it would still be less interesting than watching paint dry.
I get it you don't like golf. Nothing wrong with that. I do like it and there's nothing wrong with that.

So what is your preferred wiping procedure? 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What the hell has poor Gary done except for taking an exceptionally long nap?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
How is this a real Olympic event!?
View attachment 238836

My sister was a figure skater and a very solid contender for the 88 US team. Her dreams were dashed when she crashed and fucked her knee up… bad. I was into it till my sister’s crash and mom and dad started to reign us back a touch. Somewhere there’s a picture of a little me and my hero Scotty Hamilton. Because of the family’s connection in that world we watched a ton of skating, and my parents kept track of the good coaches and their prodigy. So, that shit is in my blood. Based on that history I’ll watch figure skating from time to time, mostly during the olympics.

Watched Nathan Chen’s free program tonight to Elton’s music and was floored. Probably the best performance I’ve ever seen. I can’t think of another skater that has been talented enough to sync his moves to the musical number. He did himself and the US proud on this one.

👏👏👏

cb1111

My sister was a figure skater and a very solid contender for the 88 US team. Her dreams were dashed when she crashed and fucked her knee up… bad. I was into it till my sister’s crash and mom and dad started to reign us back a touch. Somewhere there’s a picture of a little me and my hero Scotty Hamilton. Because of the family’s connection in that world we watched a ton of skating, and my parents kept track of the good coaches and their prodigy. So, that shit is in my blood. Based on that history I’ll watch figure skating from time to time, mostly during the olympics.

Watched Nathan Chen’s free program tonight to Elton’s music and was floored. Probably the best performance I’ve ever seen. I can’t think of another skater that has been talented enough to sync his moves to the musical number. He did himself and the US proud on this one.

👏👏👏
How about the Russian chick that got done for doping?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
How about the Russian chick that got done for doping?

the 15yo?! She get hemmed up for that too? I don’t follow much lately, even less this year.

On edit: ooof IOC gonna eat them alive if she was doping.

Status
Not open for further replies.