GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
holy smokes you are right. The loser thread took 131 days to hit post 10k! Close match, but clearly this thread is far superior.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
holy smokes you are right. The loser thread took 131 days to hit post 10k! Close match, but clearly this thread is far superior.
It would be even higher if you include the original CSB thread, of which this is an extension of, and removed every post that I deem unworthy from the scandemic thread.

Which conclusively proves that NY deep dish pizza is better than that crap they serve in Chicago. It's science.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Same. I don't have the time or the will to ride my clutch to just move up a tad.

Except when it's bumper to bumper traffic from an accident up ahead and I'm tired of people cutting the line instead of waiting in line with everybody else.

This is where I may get irritated and may aggressively ride the lines in my truck... please hit me and burn the "saved time" you just got from driving like an idiot.

Another fun 'monday' story. I drove about 20 hours this weekend in the truck and usually keep about a car length or more in front of me because when fully loaded I cannot be confident I'll stop in time compared to say... the gti with 4 pot calipers all the way around. Occasionally someone will take it as an invitation to cut me off. Where are you going to go for the next 3 hours as we ride the turnpike? They usually fall back or speed up rather than deal with the truck giving them new insight into how dirty their car's cabin is. Some idiot did not manage to lose me as we hit miles of construction bringing the highway down to one lane. He was happy. /s

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Sometimes you actually can pick your way carefully through moderate traffic but I'm always amazed when someone races around in heavy traffic only to immediately get stuck one place further forward.

Like, you really thought the one car directly in front of you is what's causing the entire highway to crawl along.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It would be even higher if you include the original CSB thread, of which this is an extension of, and removed every post that I deem unworthy from the scandemic thread.

Which conclusively proves that NY deep dish pizza is better than that crap they serve in Chicago. It's science.

CSB Confession: I've never had deep dish pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.