GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
My lady and I have cook-off competitions from time to time. Last night we did wings, I tried to get fancy and made a Korean mango habanero bbq sauce, she went with a traditional hot. I had to take the L, mine just didn't work. Still ok but not winning any challenges. Sigh.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I have been bitten by a duck within the past 3 months. I'm not sure on who's payback it is as I've eaten duck a few times within the same period.

I may be getting more duck this week as a friend who often gives it to me as payment, has a small project I am doing Thursday for her.

she gets in in Chinatown pre-cooked rotisserie style

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
DOES JAY REALLY HAVE 100K IN HIS GTI?

Stay tuned to find out....

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
its 2/22/22!

I dedicate this day to Glen Lerner, the injury attorney and his catchy jingle

Today is 2-22-22.

100% proof that Glen Lerner is a time traveling reptilian from the future.

Checkmate libs.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have been bitten by a duck within the past 3 months. I'm not sure on who's payback it is as I've eaten duck a few times within the same period.

I may be getting more duck this week as a friend who often gives it to me as payment, has a small project I am doing Thursday for her.

she gets in in Chinatown pre-cooked rotisserie style

A local place as a duck curry noodle dish that's amazing. Duck tastes amazing. I've never had goose before, maybe it's time for some pay back.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Go HaVe AnOtHeR BoNg RiP, BrO!!!

So i took jays mod list from his build thread and did as quick of a google search as possible for each piece and jotted down the first (or highest) price found. Had to guess on a few discontinued or unfindable parts.
Total: 30897, assuming he bought everything new, at a non-discounted price (and lets be honest, most of us yearn to buy shit at ~25% discounts, and there are swathes of this stuff that was installed either in december or april timeframes, which are after black friday and tax season sales lol)
Therefore, a few caveats:
1645545574203.png

@jay745 is this list current? i noticed there are no wheels on there.
1645545111421.png

Last edited:

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI

So i took jays mod list from his build thread and did as quick of a google search as possible for each piece and jotted down the first (or highest) price found. Had to guess on a few discontinued or unfindable parts.
Total: 30897, assuming he bought everything new, at a non-discounted price
View attachment 240217
View attachment 240216
accountant here.

math checks out.

edit: on further review, bong rips may have been undervalued

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

Total: 30897, assuming he bought everything new, at a non-discounted price (and lets be honest, most of us yearn to buy shit at ~25% discounts, and there are swathes of this stuff that was installed either in december or april timeframes, which are after black friday and tax season sales lol)
View attachment 240217

@jay745 is this list current? i noticed there are no wheels on there.
View attachment 240216
Lol slow day at work I see. I'll send you the spreadsheet, I don't mention in my build thread all of the consumables, maintenance etc. I think I've gone through about 10-15 sets of track tires, 7 or 8 sets of bbk rotor rings, hubs and ball joints are changed once a year, spark plugs and coil packs once a year, timing, countless pcv's, 10 or so oil changes a year, more track brake pads than I can even count.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Slow day at work indeed lol

Alright my dude but it better amount to 100,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.