GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
10x better looking Jetta...

One order of magnitude better looking... :unsure:

That's a negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

It's just a small sedan with a big maw and some accoutrements. If it were a hatch, then I would agree on it being 10x better looking than the Jetta.

Last edited:

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
10x better looking Jetta...

One order of magnitude better looking... :unsure:

That's a negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

It's just a small sedan with a big maw and some accoutrements. If it were a hatch than I would agree on it being 10x better looking than the Jetta.
If it was a hatch with a manual I would have a deposit on one today.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
How did you get that 1/2/3/4 pic? Is it clipped from video?

He's just that good.

I'm just that good :)

All were shot handheld with my Fuji X-H1 and an ultra cheap 300mm reflex lens, which ends up being about a 450mm equivalent with the crop factor on my camera. The telephoto really squishes things flat.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Firehouse subs has $6.99 medium italian and meatball subs. Looks like they've been doing that since July 20th. Gonna have to get a few of those before that deal goes away.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I get that there'd be a yellow stain under the urinal eventually. That doesn't bother me as much. What's with the 100 dried up drops of pee on the ground spread out 2-3 feet around the other toilet though?

1659984695308.png

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
CSB: I sold my 04 JSW, and regretted it immediately as I was driving it to meet the buyer. But it's going to a good home and I wasn't able to drive it as frequently as I would've liked, so I suppose it's all for the best. I did get a pretty sweet picture with a nearby mk1 diesel Rabbit, so that's neat.

20220804_181944.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
CSB: I sold my 04 JSW, and regretted it immediately as I was driving it to meet the buyer. But it's going to a good home and I wasn't able to drive it as frequently as I would've liked, so I suppose it's all for the best. I did get a pretty sweet picture with a nearby mk1 diesel Rabbit, so that's neat.

View attachment 257653
Sweet wagon, amiright @Acadia18 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.