• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I love the widgets. They learn your schedule and habits also so it will display things that you tend to use during certain times of the day. Like when I connect to the BT in the car it will suggest the Music app.

Have you made custom icons to clean the screen up? I have to make some new ones.

View attachment 236533

And WTH is tapapooh lol

I don’t have anything on my calendar, don’t use it. I also don’t do much with any regularity. Just daily alarms for wake-up, kid to bus, kid from bus, and final go get your other kid before it’s $6/min or whatever. Haven’t checked my bank balances in nearly 4yrs now, math/statistician spouse handles all the money. All of Siri not mandated by CarPlay is turned off, and was pissed that I had to turn her on for that. 2/3 of notification types are shut off. Hell, I don’t even get Amber Alerts anymore. I check three forums, and gmail via web interface. Maybe some YouTube and img flip for my art. The only suggested widgets would be phone safari, and text. But those things are ready to go anyway. 🤷‍♂️

1642953051951.png

^^^ my Home Screen.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I don’t have anything on my calendar, don’t use it. I also don’t do much with any regularity. Just daily alarms for wake-up, kid to bus, kid from bus, and final go get your other kid before it’s $6/min or whatever. Haven’t checked my bank balances in nearly 4yrs now, math/statistician spouse handles all the money. All of Siri not mandated by CarPlay is turned off, and was pissed that I had to turn her on for that. 2/3 of notification types are shut off. Hell, I don’t even get Amber Alerts anymore. I check three forums, and gmail via web interface. Maybe some YouTube and img flip for my art. The only suggested widgets would be phone safari, and text. But those things are ready to go anyway. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 236551
^^^ my Home Screen.

Pretty much like my parents.

My boss is always writing emails to himself as reminders and I told him he could stream line that process with automations and virtual assistant and he looked like at me like I had 3 heads. He has an Android so I know he can do what I can plus so much more.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Pretty much like my parents.

My boss is always writing emails to himself as reminders and I told him he could stream line that process with automations and virtual assistant and he looked like at me like I had 3 heads. He has an Android so I know he can do what I can plus so much more.

I just don’t need the shit, so it’s not important to me. But, I get why others would like it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I have not, some other application you use or something?

Shortcuts app that’s on the phone.

https://9to5mac.com/2020/12/14/make-ios-14-aesthetic-custom-app-icons/amp/

I leave the name blank so it’s just icons.

It’s also the same app that you can use to make something like when you connect to your cars BY it will automatically launch a music playlist for you or a podcast. I have one that turns my Bluetooth off during a certain time so it doesn’t connect to the misses car when she is leaving for work and then turns it back on for me so it’s on when I get into mine.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
20220123_153524.jpg

How's everybody else's day going?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Cars fine, people are fine. Fire dept showed up before it really spread to my property. Neighbors garage is fucked.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Cars fine, people are fine. Fire dept showed up before it really spread to my property. Neighbors garage is fucked.
Next door neighbours property looks like a junk yard??

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Welcome to my life. I have that on both sides 😂
Feck!!....I have idiots (2 properties) with a total tip over the back of me..& some of the others nearby are stupid also!!..So I know how you feel!!.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
No idea how it started. Neighbors came over banging on our door saying we should move our car, because 10 seconds before that pic was taken, my wife's car was parked right there. After snapping the pic I pulled into the garage.

20220123_155052.jpg

Their garage is fucked. Luckily, was stopped before spreading to our property.

Status
Not open for further replies.