Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 3.49.42 PM.png

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Just vent straight onto the ground 😂

Caughtbycops

Passed Driver's Ed
It’s a “standard” setup you’d see on Honda evos Nissans ect. I’m at about 680 to the tire, second built motor with crank walk so I’m disambeling and doing a different motor because I want to stay manual.

Mosquito

Go Kart Champion
It’s a “standard” setup you’d see on Honda evos Nissans ect. I’m at about 680 to the tire, second built motor with crank walk so I’m disambeling and doing a different motor because I want to stay manual.
I don't know if most of those systems work the way ours does, in stock form. In any case, I appreciate the pictures even though you can only see so much.

Last edited:

Mosquito

Go Kart Champion
This is just a question... why so big? what's the benefit of something that takes up a 1/3 of your engine bay? empty it every 5 years?
Possibly volume. Depends how the can is being implemented. Could be oil sump or a pressure equalizer of sorts. It is a bit far fetched from what others have done, but this setup isn't the average either.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
the other one I saw was like that because they had a return to the sump but couldn't get it to drain fast enough. which doesn't make much sense, the TCR runs a standard-sized moroso-esque AOS with just a -6 and a check valve to the drain port.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
They have those $10 upgrades to the stock PCV valve, with a stiffer spring, on Ali Express. Might be worth a try?