GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cornflower Blue returns on the 2021 !

Litespeedgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
What is going on with this! Both of my local central Arkansas dealerships have a 2021 Cornflower Blue on the lot.
I thought that was a 2019 Rabbit Edition thing only. If they are bringing those colors back, the light grey (Urano Gray) is my preference.

Last edited:

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
What is going on with this! Both of my local central Arkansas dealerships have a 2021 Cornflower Blue on the lot. ...

If you are able, can you get some nice photos of one? I'd like to see a 2021 Cornflower Blue with the black Pretoria wheels, so as to help me decide whether to go for Cornflower Blue or Dark Iron Blue Metallic. My local dealers have DIBMs en route, but no CFBs. Thanks.

No Urano Grey in 2021, only:

Cornflower Blue - SE & Autobahn only
White Silver Metallic - SE & Autobahn only
Deep Black Pearl
Dark Iron Blue Metallic
Tornado Red

Litespeedgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
If you are able, can you get some nice photos of one? I'd like to see a 2021 Cornflower Blue with the black Pretoria wheels, so as to help me decide whether to go for Cornflower Blue or Dark Iron Blue Metallic. My local dealers have DIBMs en route, but no CFBs. Thanks.

Deep Black Pearl
Dark Iron Blue Metallic
Tornado Red
Will try. Dealers have them on the lot as of yeserday. Owens Murphy VW and McLarty VW

Litespeedgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
I have DIBM and getting used to it. Cool changes in the color tone in different light conditions.

A negative with the dark colors is that the black grill gets lost in all the darkness.

My first choice was Tornado Red.

I had Reflex Silver in my 2015. Liked it lot.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I would have paid >$500 for CF blue instead of the black I settled for cause great deal. I don't have regrets but dang that blue is sweet. I do like loud colors

Golfer883

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 GTI rabbit

Deep Black Pearl
Dark Iron Blue Metallic
Tornado Red

personal preference really but of those colors my preference in order would be

cornflower blue
white silver metallic
tornado red
deep black pearl
DIBM

There is a guy who lives next to me with cornflower blue rabbit and it's pretty nice. Alot of people question getting cornflower blue, I did as well but looking at his car I wouldn't have any regrets getting it

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
What is going on with this! Both of my local central Arkansas dealerships have a 2021 Cornflower Blue on the lot.
I thought that was a 2019 Rabbit Edition thing only. If they are bringing those colors back, the light grey (Urano Gray) is my preference.

the 2021 GTI SE is slated with nearly identical options as the 2019 Rabbit Trim. It’s basically just the rabbit trim with the experience package as an option, making it more like the Canadian Rabbit, aka the best trim level ever offered on the MK7 GTI (besides the 2017 NAR Sport model)

Golfer883

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 GTI rabbit
the 2021 GTI SE is slated with nearly identical options as the 2019 Rabbit Trim. It’s basically just the rabbit trim with the experience package as an option, making it more like the Canadian Rabbit, aka the best trim level ever offered on the MK7 GTI (besides the 2017 NAR Sport model)

the 2021 GTI SE will have leather mandatory, right? Also, a sunroof? That doesn't make it the best trim imo

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold

Leather seats and sunroof are a big no-no for many people.