GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chiping an Infiniti G

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
My best friend drives an Infiniti G, and he is so persistant on moding it... i laughed and said have fun, shoulda went german. Who makes a good chip for teh G, fo you have any info or links, im pretty interested in seeing this, and seeing the potential of teh G.... what other good mods are out for these japanese cars?

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Personally, I don't even think that's a car worth modding. It's a nice mid-priced luxury car. Shouldn't have bought that car if what he wanted to do was mod. Just my opinion.:iono:I actually like them. Although I would have preferred a 2 door.

Last edited:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
RJS5689 said:
My best friend drives an Infiniti G, and he is so persistant on moding it... i laughed and said have fun, shoulda went german. Who makes a good chip for teh G, fo you have any info or links, im pretty interested in seeing this, and seeing the potential of teh G.... what other good mods are out for these japanese cars?
great nissan/infinti forum... check that site out

http://forums.freshalloy.com/

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
It uses the same engine as the 350z does it not? But a different chasis.
Knowing that market, think of the modding capabilities of the G35.
I've seen mayn 400 whp ones out there after boosting.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
KaynE said:
It uses the same engine as the 350z does it not? But a different chasis.
Knowing that market, think of the modding capabilities of the G35.
I've seen mayn 400 whp ones out there after boosting.

I've got a friend with a G35 coupe with close to 1000hp, sick

zerogt86

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Is his G35x one of the older ones, or is it the newer one with more power? If its older then tell him to get the midpipe from a G35 coupe (weight savings, more power and better sound); im pretty sure that the newer x's have more power stock and i believe they come with this exhaust piece stock. Regardless of year, just tell him to get one of those z-tubes with some type of air filter (either K&N, or other knock off types, i think some shops were sellings z-tubes + pop charger) and call it a day. It'll have abit more power and sound alot meaner.