GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicagoland Chat Thread

DEW 22

I have a set of H&R sport springs I am looking to install. I have called a couple people in Chicagoland area and have been quoted for $900+. Anyone know of any good shops they will do for cheaper?

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
I have a set of H&R sport springs I am looking to install. I have called a couple people in Chicagoland area and have been quoted for $900+. Anyone know of any good shops they will do for cheaper?

VFC engineering did mine for like $350.

earthquake_glue

Passed Driver's Ed
There are at least 2 other GTI’s in my apartment complex. This magically happened one day recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fretburnr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
White MK7 PP on pretorias at the new potbelly on orchard in Aurora, YOHB?

That's me! I live close to there. Also they aren't pretorias, they're tire rack specials :)

Attachments

• 20180707_132825 (1).jpg
    20180707_132825 (1).jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 152

DanJoy

Ready to race!
That's me! I live close to there. Also they aren't pretorias, they're tire rack specials :)

Haha alright. I thought something was a little different but didn’t want to walk up and look. I take it you were one of the guys in the BMW T-shirt’s? The misses drove so we took her car.

fretburnr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Haha alright. I thought something was a little different but didn’t want to walk up and look. I take it you were one of the guys in the BMW T-shirt’s? The misses drove so we took her car.

Haha, yep. That was me and my roommate sitting outside, I was facing the street. We're both BMWCCA autox instructors, and he's on the chapter board. I didn't realize he was also wearing a club shirt, haha.